The Baddest Mofo in Bowling Green

Stacey's truck ran good...but Terry Martin's Radical Ram impressed me! It sounded a lot meaner than the last time I heard it!

Are you hooked on pulling now Joe? You should build one like that for the Texas pulls :D

Chris

Man If there was a real sledpulling circuit in Texas I promise you I would build one of those trucks.:rockwoot:
Houston would pack a track every weekend. 3.5 million people need to see this in person.

that video does no justice for the ground pounding power that truck displays in person. i was standing about 20' from the finish line and that thing will raise the hair on your arms and give ya goose bumps!

getblown5.9 said:
that video does no justice for the ground pounding power that truck displays in person. i was standing about 20' from the finish line and that thing will raise the hair on your arms and give ya goose bumps!
That ain't no sh.....When he laid the hammer down all the way about 70' out , I never imagined a 5.9 ever sounding like that.

CC12V said:
That ain't no sh.....When he laid the hammer down all the way about 70' out , I never imagined a 5.9 ever sounding like that.
... don't you mean something 'based' on a 5.9l. ;) Most of the big boys aren't running stock cubes. It sounded wicked.

bradnon.

Wow!!!!

holy god that truck was nasty. i want one. well maybe two or three cause i would ruin at least one on the street. that was one bad ass truck!!!

Makes you wonder how it doesn't scatter the motor across the track, guess you have to just say.....I'm not afraid!

Jim

i used to see him pulling that on a trailer all the time when i was working east of town. my friend ran into that truck on a highway around here one day when it was still on a stock frame and he was running dual stacks back in the day.... it rattled the windows of his s4, said it was the nastiest thing he had ever heard

There are more of these!!!

Kent Crowder
Van Haisley
Ben Miller (powered by a 7.3 PSD based engine)
Dave Mitchell used to have a truck that ran in this class haven't seen it in a few years.
Chris Watson had one, and it was top of the heap in DHRA points last year, but it got sold and moved west to become Big Bad Diesel.

anyway to find out the next race ben miller will be running at? would love to see that super stroke

Back