PDA

View Full Version : EFI Library Added to CompD

wideopen
02-10-2011, 08:22 PM
New EFI Library added to CompD.

Forgive me for not searching this whole thread to find the proper years and makes that the New EFI Software will be available for. But We have added a Upload and download area for those of you who have EFI Live and want to share files.

Take a look at the Categories and tell me if I need to add Combine delete or what ever You think we need to do.

Thanks Guys!

CompD EFI Live Library (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/downloads.php)

EFI Support
02-10-2011, 08:36 PM
Looks good to me, but the 1998-2002 VP categories can be removed/hidden. We have no plans on adding support for those at this stage.

For the VP guys, we may look at it, but it won't be in 2011.

Cheers
Cindy

wideopen
02-10-2011, 08:41 PM
Thanks For the Heads Up I'll Remove them untill the Word is Given.

What about Transmission Control for the Dodges?

Howling
02-10-2011, 08:43 PM
Looks good Phil

Eric

roachie
02-10-2011, 08:44 PM
And the VP crowd gets the cold shoulder again....

wideopen
02-10-2011, 08:46 PM
LOL I'm sure it won't be long.

EFI Support
02-10-2011, 08:55 PM
Thanks For the Heads Up I'll Remove them untill the Word is Given.

What about Transmission Control for the Dodges?

The 6.7L has a separate TCM, we have no plans at this stage to add support.

The 06-07 5.9L doesn't have a separate TCM, so the tuning library doesn't need a separate section. TCM parameters won't be considered for the 5.9L in our first release, but will follow.

Cheers
Cindy

wideopen
02-10-2011, 08:59 PM
Thanks Cindy.

EFI Support
02-11-2011, 12:49 AM
My initial post on the 6.7L TCM was incorrect. We will offer TCM support for the standard 6.7L RAM Cummins applications, however won't offer TCM support for the commercial applications which uses a different TCM (AISIN).

As per the 5.9L Tuning software, TCM support for the 6.7L won't be available in our first 6.7L release.

Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers
Cindy

kino_fab
02-11-2011, 01:08 AM
Is this going to have tunes loaded just from the EFI live crew and certified tuners, or can anyone upload and download from the library?

Reason I ask is I'm wondering how many engines get melted down or totally FUBAR'd from others downloading tunes from a Novice tuner because something isn't right on the tune. I believe any new tune being uploaded needs to be looked over by a couple appointed tuning pro's on here to make sure something isn't going to damage or cause other problems else where on the vehicle.

dansdieselp
02-11-2011, 01:25 AM
Probably just like the library on DP for the Dmax. Use at your own risk kind of deal.

apocalypse1812
02-11-2011, 04:53 AM
We will offer TCM support for the standard 6.7L RAM Cummins applications

This thread is full of Win already.

wideopen
02-11-2011, 07:33 AM
Is this going to have tunes loaded just from the EFI live crew and certified tuners, or can anyone upload and download from the library?

Reason I ask is I'm wondering how many engines get melted down or totally FUBAR'd from others downloading tunes from a Novice tuner because something isn't right on the tune. I believe any new tune being uploaded needs to be looked over by a couple appointed tuning pro's on here to make sure something isn't going to damage or cause other problems else where on the vehicle.

Probably just like the library on DP for the Dmax. Use at your own risk kind of deal.

Bingo, Download and Use at your own Risk!

dansdieselp
02-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Typically your big name tuners won't post tunes on forum libraries.