PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna race in the Super Stock Quick 16 for FREE?

Blacksdieselhp
02-11-2011, 10:57 PM
I have one paid entry that wont be filled by us. The new truck just isnt gonna make it. So if anyone with a competitive truck would like to run, I will cover the entry and sponsor your truck for the race. Contact me for the details and fine print. Thanks

BIGRPOWR
02-11-2011, 11:38 PM
that sucks. i figured you guys would have a good chance!

GRotman
02-12-2011, 02:00 AM
Trent, I see you looking....

mattpopp
02-12-2011, 02:07 AM
IF it is the truck that I am thinking of that will not make it then that really sucks. That would have made a good race against a certain other truck sponsored by another company.

Good luck on finding a strong truck to run for yall.

TMONEYDIESEL
02-12-2011, 02:45 AM
IF it is the truck that I am thinking of that will not make it then that really sucks. That would have made a good race against a certain other truck sponsored by another company.

Good luck on finding a strong truck to run for yall.

That's not vague...

SCHOOL BUS
02-12-2011, 06:35 AM
Lol

Stingpuller
02-12-2011, 06:39 AM
Sorry to hear that your not going to be racing. I seems that there is a few dropping before the race even starts. I hope you find a good truck to come I really want this race to take off and do good. I kinda like the idea of no nitrous but a limited turbo. Jeff

mattpopp
02-12-2011, 08:48 AM
That's not vague...

I haven't seen a single word mention on here of the truck that is not going to run now. Not about to be That Guy to openly discuss something the owner hasn't.

Blacksdieselhp
02-12-2011, 09:21 AM
We will still have our other two trucks there. Just not the new one. Just bought a bone stock qc sb 2500. So we may try to stuff the race truck parts in it and run it. but if anyone else is interested in racing, get in touch with me.

bdp
02-14-2011, 07:36 AM
We are in the same boat, 500.00 race ticket to anyone who wants it cause we are not gonna make it. STILL dont have a motor yet.

wrongway
02-14-2011, 08:45 AM
Ashley and Bean, I'm sorry for not giving you guy's more time. I thought 4 or 5 month's would have been enough! Just bustin your ballz, I appreciate the effort. Gary

Blacksdieselhp
02-14-2011, 09:47 AM
It should have been Gary. But as you know when other people are involved in trying to make a deadline with your vehicle, it usually doesnt happen. I contracted some work out to a friend of mine and they just dropped the ball. If it would have stayed at my shop, it would be done. Too late now, so guess we'll run what we got. I guess you can take us to Tampa for a $$$ per person steak while we're there. That will make me feel better. LOL

wrongway
02-14-2011, 09:57 AM
I'm in the same boat as you are, still waiting on part's. It look's like we will be working to finish it on the trailer in Bradenton on Thursday night!!! Gotta love it. It seem's I cant get a fuel pump, and so far no injector's. Gary

Blacksdieselhp
02-16-2011, 09:13 PM
The guy from Florida that contacted me on using my entry spot, please call me. I lost your #. I think we can do the deal if you havent already entered.