PDA

View Full Version : Anthony call me back please

BgBlDodge
02-17-2011, 08:01 PM
Tried calling a couple of times today but yall were out. Got a question on where the remaining spring and o-rings go. Thanks.

five one two six six three four six three one

tyler

1lowdiesel
02-17-2011, 08:14 PM
Did you get an extra spring and orings in the kit?

If so, they are just extras for when, if ever, you had to service the kit. The large o ring goes around the outside of the pump under cover plate and the smaller one would be for the fitting that you pull out to change the spring.

roachie
02-17-2011, 08:17 PM
Anthony..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqZzvL2YbjU

BgBlDodge
02-17-2011, 08:55 PM
Did you get an extra spring and orings in the kit?

If so, they are just extras for when, if ever, you had to service the kit. The large o ring goes around the outside of the pump under cover plate and the smaller one would be for the fitting that you pull out to change the spring.

I got a new pressure spring and regulator and those were simple to figure out. I've got an extra spring that is maybe 3/8" around and 1/2" tall and an 1/8" o ring and a 1/4" o ring that I'm curious about. I'm putting a Ford regulator on to jack the pressure up more than the VP setup could get me.

1lowdiesel
02-17-2011, 09:03 PM
You have an ADII?

If so the o-rings could be for around the reg.

BgBlDodge
02-17-2011, 09:14 PM
Yup. Airdog 2. And only one of the o rings would go on the regulator and the regulator takes two. I don't know if there's something in the motor that needs to be changed or what. That's why I'm trying to get ahold of Anthony. Wish I had taken pics this evening. Oh well.