PDA

View Full Version : beware dont deal with haasz auto mall

hyper14h
03-03-2011, 07:51 PM
i no this prob isnt the place to post this but im pretty jacked right now so im going to post it anyways. i have been dealing with them for 2 days now on a truck i put a deposit on it cuz i live 4.5 hours away and couldnt make it out to get it right away i took off work tomorrow so i could go get it. so i get a phone call a couple mins ago saying that they sold the truck that i put a deposit on and that they needed my credit card info to re credit my money. . so now im out a vacation day and the truck i wanted and i still havent got my money credited back to my account. pretty ****ty way of doing bizz if u ask me

LReiff
03-03-2011, 08:07 PM
The words auto and mall in the name are enough to keep me away. $.02

DMAXEDOUT
03-03-2011, 09:29 PM
That sucks to here that.

cumminslow
03-03-2011, 09:57 PM
lets go and pay them a visit i will guarantee you they will never do this **** again

hyper14h
03-04-2011, 09:03 AM
yeah i should of known better to when i seen the words auto and mall together but they had a pretty nice web sit and a car fax report and everything seemed like a pretty good place but guess i was wrong yeah cumminslow i wish they wernt so far away cuz after they got a piece of my mind face to face i would get enought friends together to have a picket line infront of there place see how much business they get then.lol im normaly a pretty happy go lucky person but ill go out of my way to be a big pain for someone that has done me wrong.

Scooter's Roofing
03-04-2011, 09:09 AM
The words auto and mall in the name are enough to keep me away. $.02

BINGO!

lets go and pay them a visit i will guarantee you they will never do this **** again

lolz, you're going to prison because a car salesman was full of ****? LOL

OrangeNV
03-04-2011, 09:13 AM
lots of this sort of thing going on these days............money is almighty, and all of it in person at once is even more mighty

01smoker
03-04-2011, 12:43 PM
Isnt that pretty much the same thing that happened to Farmer Dave? Guys in that post said that once you put down a deposit you its pretty much a legal contract right?

OrangeNV
03-04-2011, 12:45 PM
if nothing was signed.......i dont think anything means chit

hyper14h
03-04-2011, 04:56 PM
yeah dont no what the since of putting money down is if there just going to sell it to someone else anyways i think for now on im just going to take the chance of it still being there and not going threw the hassle lessons learned i guess

hyper14h
03-07-2011, 10:30 AM
well i ended up picking up an 06 that was alot closer for $1000 more so i guess it all worked out im the long run