CSnyder
03-28-2011, 07:38 AM
Thanks!!!!

JasonCzerak
03-28-2011, 07:48 AM
w00t.

nomercy
04-03-2011, 12:36 AM
he said after he got the tranny put in its leaking from the case because its cracked? you know anything about that before you shipped it? not trying to start a war either just curious if you knew about it and sold it anyway

CSnyder
04-03-2011, 08:49 AM
I DO NOT sell junk parts intentionally EVER! It came out of a running driving truck the day before it shipped and never leaked a drop. The case was not cracked on the trans I sent because I drained the oil from it on my bench and carefully inspected the trans before I crated it up. Nothing pisses me off more than someone other than the OP questioning my work ethics. Id like to see pics of the crack in the cast case.

silverram323
04-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Im betting shipping damage....

nomercy
04-05-2011, 12:04 AM
I DO NOT sell junk parts intentionally EVER! It came out of a running driving truck the day before it shipped and never leaked a drop. The case was not cracked on the trans I sent because I drained the oil from it on my bench and carefully inspected the trans before I crated it up. Nothing pisses me off more than someone other than the OP questioning my work ethics. Id like to see pics of the crack in the cast case.

well for one I didnt claim you sold JUNK I simply asked you a question. I know the guy personally who bought the tranny hes a personal friend and he said its leaking and it could very well be damaged during shipping? I just wanted to know if you did check it out first thats all. its in the truck and its leaking from the case so apparently the shipping company bashed it in :doh:

Charger
04-05-2011, 12:33 AM
he said after he got the tranny put in its leaking from the case because its cracked? you know anything about that before you shipped it? not trying to start a war either just curious if you knew about it and sold it anyway

You are full of gas so far, their isn't any room for doubt what you are implying with these words.

CSnyder
04-05-2011, 08:30 AM
well for one I didnt claim you sold JUNK I simply asked you a question. I know the guy personally who bought the tranny hes a personal friend and he said its leaking and it could very well be damaged during shipping? I just wanted to know if you did check it out first thats all. its in the truck and its leaking from the case so apparently the shipping company bashed it in :doh:

Make all the excuses about your first post you want, however I feel the OP IMHO either didnt get it sealed up tight if he opened it up, dropped it during install, or is just looking to get his money back. I DID check it out. I cant hardly believe shipping damage either since it was tied to the middle of a pallet for a short haul. It never left a drop of anything under my truck and when it sat on my bench I carefully looked it over and marked it to know it was mine if the OP wanted to claim it was junk. Im pretty used to guys buying used parts to return them saying what I sent was junk when in fact they return their junk to me. Not saying thats what the OP is doing but nothing surprises me these days. Frivolous claims such as this will only push me closer to halting used parts sales and sharing my vast inventory with anyone.