PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry Pay-Pal App sends Comp-D $100 instead of member and Pay-Pal says Screw You

Mo Smoke
05-12-2011, 05:11 AM
So i bought an item from a member here and was on the road so I figured I would use the Pay-Pal app on my BB. I clicked on his name and it plainly said send money to blabla@bla.bla so I said yes. Later the member says he never got the money so I looked into my acct and it sent it to sales at competitiondiesel.com. I emailed them and got no response from comp-d and I filed a claim to pay-pal and they just sent me a denial due to the lack of evidence on my part after they contacted comp-d. So how can pay-pal justify that denial of my money, only if comp-d said it was theirs and won't give it back. Still waiting to hear back from comp-d, been 2 weeks and obviously out $100.00. Thanks Comp-D Maybe someone will read this and figure out where that money came from in their acct.

wideopen
05-12-2011, 05:37 AM
I got an Extra $100 Awesome! Thanks for the support of CompD, can you say Beer Money? I thought the address was where to send the Thank you Card?

LOL

You have a PM

wideopen
05-12-2011, 05:44 AM
Anyone else that wants to Send Money to us just out of the blue feel free.

Mo Smoke
05-12-2011, 05:48 AM
I wouldn't mind if I had the coin to do it but I am waiting for some towns to pay their bills so I can pay mine. After the dust settles I will drop you a note that it is coming.
Oh I got your attached note too..:poke:
:Cheer:

wideopen
05-14-2011, 09:49 AM
LOL