lowered finally

QIKDSL

Finally got the truck stance like I wanted. Took the leveling kit off and removed the rear block and overload and bought some nitto 420s 305/50r20.. Can't be happier that I did it and the ride comfort now..

2hi58v4.jpg

2hyyxpu.jpg

3130o4x.jpg

I did the same and have been trying different front springs for some time now. I'm looking for 2"-3" in front and 4"-5" in rear; front is not going to be easy though.

Last edited:
I had mine sky high but decided to lower it due to price of tires and fuel, had a full 10" lift custom built locally. Paid 8k installed and sold for 3k,,,errrrr

lowdiesel, you happy with it being lower now, other than the fact of the hit you took on the lift?

I wanna go lower but I can't. No way to lower the rear more cause no one makes a shackle that will work.. sucks!

I wanna go lower but I can't. No way to lower the rear more cause no one makes a shackle that will work.. sucks!

IIRC there is 3 lil blocks attacted to the spring on the bottom of the stack remove them and it will drop a lil more.Why not just build ur shaclkes urself?

Back