PDA

View Full Version : Medical is not cheap

Bob Wagner
07-20-2011, 09:45 PM
I would like to offer up (2) of any Smarty products to help ease the pain on any hospital expenses that Garrett may experience.

All money will go directly to Pure Power Diesel.

Thanks.
Bob

Place an order an mention Garrett and the cash goes there 100%.

12vriviera
07-20-2011, 09:51 PM
bravo sir!
always giving! that's why we love you bob!

M_Thomas07
07-20-2011, 09:52 PM
:what:

Is everything ok??

Scooter's Roofing
07-20-2011, 09:54 PM
what did I miss? if somebody doesn't buy something soon, I sure will!

MegaCabRam
07-20-2011, 10:00 PM
Anything out for a 2011 yet?

MegaCabRam
07-20-2011, 10:02 PM
what did I miss? if somebody doesn't buy something soon, I sure will!

I believe i saw on Marks FB that he was having heart surgery?

Bobcat698
07-20-2011, 10:28 PM
Wow Bob, I don't know what to say... THANK YOU

I really appreciate the help, you have no idea!

Thanks yet again Bob, you rock!

Bobcat698
07-20-2011, 10:29 PM
Here is a definition of what I had done:
Catheter ablation is an invasive procedure used to remove a faulty electrical pathway from the hearts of those who are prone to developing cardiac arrhythmias such as atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter, supraventricular tachycardias (SVT) and Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome.
It involves advancing several flexible catheters into the patient's blood vessels, usually either in the femoral vein, internal jugular vein, or subclavian vein. The catheters are then advanced towards the heart and high-frequency electrical impulses are used to induce the arrhythmia, and then ablate (destroy) the abnormal tissue that is causing it.
Catheter ablation is usually performed by an electrophysiologist (a specially trained cardiologist) in a cath lab.
Catheter ablation of most arrhythmias has an extremely high success rate.[citation needed] Success rates for WPW syndrome have been as high as 95% [1] For SVT and atrial flutter, the success rates are 95-98%.[citation needed] For automatic atrial tachycardias, the success rates are 70-90%.[citation needed] The potential complications include bleeding, blood clots, pericardial tamponade, and heart block, but these risks are very low, ranging from 0.5-3%.[citation needed]
For atrial fibrillation, several experienced teams of electrophysiologists in US heart centers claim they can achieve up to a 75% success rate. However one recent study claims that the success rates are in fact much lower. Single procedure success rates have been published in this study at 28%. Often, several procedures are needed to raise the success rate to the 70-80% range. [2] One reason for this may be that once the heart has undergone atrial remodeling as in the case of chronic atrial fibrillation sufferers, largely 50 and older it is much more difficult to correct the 'bad' electrical pathways. Young AF sufferers with paroxysmal, or intermittent AF, therefore have an increased chance of success with an ablation since their heart has not undergone atrial remodeling yet.
Risks of catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation include, but are not limited to: stroke, esophageal injury and death.

MegaCabRam
07-20-2011, 10:42 PM
Dont know you personally but ill defintely keep you in my prayers! Its scary stuff not knowing if your gonna see tomorrow, i had a head injury a few years ago and they said my age is the only thing that saved me, an older person probably wouldnt have pulled thru. Take care of yourself

TravisG
07-21-2011, 10:44 AM
Hope you are feeling better Garrett. Hope you are back to getting things stuck in your yard in no time!

4x4dually
07-21-2011, 10:51 AM
Dang Garrett! I hope everything goes as planned and you are back to good in no time. Thoughts and prayers to ya man.

Bob. :clap:

ctdiesel99
07-21-2011, 11:00 AM
Bob, well.......you're just an overall good dude!! Garrett, prayers sent for ya man, hope you have a healthy and speedy recovery.

kas83
07-22-2011, 03:58 PM
Holy sh!t Garrett. Man, regardless of our past, I'm very sorry to hear this. Best of luck with everything healthwise, prayers to you and your family.

Knoberman
07-22-2011, 05:36 PM
Good luck hope all goes well

CGD
07-23-2011, 11:15 AM
Praying for you Garrett

bbbxcursion
07-23-2011, 11:48 AM
Very cool of you Bob! I hope you get well Garret, you will be in my thoughts.

BenM
07-24-2011, 06:17 PM
All of our prayers are with you and your family. Trust in God and know he has a perfect plan for you whatever it might be. Let him have complete control.
In the last year my 1yr old son had 2 heart reconstruction surgeries and 2 1/2 mths before his 1st birthday he had a heart transplant in April of this year. And is doing better than ever expected almost like he never had any heart problems. I believe and trusted in a Great Giving Caring and a Healing God.

Many people across this country will be praying for you. You have been a great vendor on this site and helpful person in the sport and made many many friends that care and will be willing to help in any way they can.

12vriviera
07-25-2011, 04:54 PM
I cant donate anything to help ya man. but i did just buy something from the shop! get it done and get well!!!

Bobcat698
07-26-2011, 04:28 PM
Thank you everyone for your prayers and support!

I am finally back to work. I feel much better and have a lot more energy.
With what I had done, I didn't expect any day to day improvement, just less/none of the rapid heartbeat episodes.

Thanks again for your help Bob!

The Pooler
07-26-2011, 05:45 PM
Glad to hear all is well! We'll keep prayin for you bud!

Legendarydslper
08-05-2011, 03:05 PM
Are you sure those rapid heartbeat episodes dont have anything to do with driving the truck in your avatar? :woohoo:

Glad the procedure went smoothly, hope you have a fast recovery!

XLR8R
08-06-2011, 12:04 PM
Missed this one... been spending too much time in the shop.

Glad God already knew what you needed, Garrett!

TMONEYDIESEL
08-06-2011, 12:47 PM
Awesome Garrett glad your up and running again!

Johndeere9610
08-07-2011, 11:42 AM
Garrett glad your doing well!!!

Bobcat698
08-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Are you sure those rapid heartbeat episodes dont have anything to do with driving the truck in your avatar? :woohoo:

Glad the procedure went smoothly, hope you have a fast recovery!

Heh.. never thought about that :)

Procedure went OK, and I feel great nowadays!

Bobcat698
08-09-2011, 09:02 PM
By the way thank you Bob Wagner and whoever bought the Smarties and mentioned my name! It will help a ton!