PDA

View Full Version : Nozzles on cool side of intercooler

mxhunter147
08-01-2011, 02:28 AM
I have a stage 3 snow water meth kit. I have heard the problems with it not atomizing well with it mounted in the boost elbow. The intercooler pipe on the drivers side is plastic so I can't see tapping in there working well. So what if you tapped the intercooler on the output side just in front of where the boot clamps on. Any thoughts on this?

mxhunter147
08-01-2011, 09:43 AM
No one?

dangerous06
08-01-2011, 08:53 PM
Just use a fitting that bolts to the plastic tube with a washer and o-ring.

mxhunter147
08-03-2011, 02:15 AM
I'm scared to have any kind of nuts or anything that could get sucked into the motor. I ended up just buying some weldable bungs and wending them opposite to one another on my boost eblow as close as they could be to the boot. I made sure to grind them to the right height so that nozzles sit flush with the inside of the elbow. I have the 220psi pump so I think it should do ok.

Carbon
08-03-2011, 05:56 AM
I have mine shooting in on the intake horn, never had any problems, the jets alone make it atomize and then it goes thru the heater grid and thru the bumping intake the gets all pushed around getting into the compustion chamber i think thats more than enough to get the water/meth mixed in with the air pretty good. just my opinion but i have the same kit and its working great