Hanging it up....

dieseljunkie

Wasted Wages
Well, Ive been asked more than a few times "WHY" am I selling my truck. I have not been permitted to speak of the matter till today.
My wife was informed a while back that the company she works for is going to close-up shop and move to South Carolina. Recently, they decided to offer her a position down there and after much deliberation we have accepted. We do not know exactly when, but it will be this winter or spring.
I am going to be seeking a new home and career and will not have any use for a pulling truck at this time. However, I have had a blast doing it and have met alot of great people along the way. Dont worry to much because Ill still heckle all of you on the inter-webby.:bigsmile:

forgive me if I post with a southern accent!

THAT F'IN BLOWS............just sayin.....but let me be the first to say good luck to you and Becky and hope it works out for you two...

Good luck Casey. I wish you and Becky they best. It wont be the same with out ya. JUst give it to your brother and he can have some fun with it!

:thankyou2: For helping a brother out all the time.

yes casey good luck to you and your wife. Or you never know if her job turns out to be really good you can just stay home and play with your toys all day. Oh just remember if you need help moving i do own a rather ugly moving trailer. but it will get u there buddy. just throwing that out there. again have fun and good luck

Casey. I wish you the best. Don't be a stranger, we'll find something to talk about.

Please don't set your hopes on reaching Gene's level of "HAS BEEN". If you remember, when Gene pulled and Won, they didn't have all that horsepower making it so easy for you kids now a days.

Good luck brother.

Last edited:
good luck man. wish you two the best. enjoyed being apart of your pulling project. remember, ohio will be here when your done. even though we make you go through a probation period when returning.

Back