Anyone done a f650 front conversion?

Racing4funn

Yea I was woundering if anyone has jacked up a Powerstroke, put on larger wheels and tires, and installed a f650 frontend. Basically a conversion look a like.

Yes, it has been done.
Hondo Rivera did it with this truck. It started life as an F350, it's a far cry from that now.
It's been in several mags lately.
0612tr_01_z+ford_f_650+front_view.jpg

there's a guy in town that made a 6 door f-350 with f-650 clip, 20" wheels and 53" tires. i'll try to get some pics

kasey200 said:
there's a guy in town that made a 6 door f-350 with f-650 clip, 20" wheels and 53" tires. i'll try to get some pics
if he spend the $20,000 it cost to do the 6 door conversion are you sure it isnt just a f650?
dang i want to start on my f-650 build!
http://www.darkforcez.com/f650.html
this is a little page i put up a while back to kind of list my thoughts going into this build, theres some cool trucks on there, the custom motorsports one is by far the coolest!
theres also links to the companies that build the trucks and also the guys that do the 6 door conversions.

I have seen pictures a while back that with the front end removed and the fenders that still the inter fender had to be cut off and did not extend any farther forward than the center line of the front wheel. I was hoping to find under the hood pictures and ultimately talk to some one who has done it

Back