Turbo

Hitchedup

You were recomended by "Johnstontruckin" here on Comp-d.
I have a 96 12v 215hp w/4" afe, bhaf, moded AFC. I plan 4k gsk, 60# springs and Valair dd. 450 hp goal, I'm hoping to obtain 5x.012 injectors and an undercab exhaust brake. I am new to this Diesel performance stuff but have been learning from these sites as I go. This truck will be a DD that tows
10k#+ up the mountains maybe a couple times a year. I would also like it to move when I push go pedal. I live in the bay area (CA) and need clean exhaust.
From some of the info I have read it appears that a 62/65/12 or 14 is recommended. May be 1 or 2 months before turbo purchase.
Could you give your opinion on turbo?
And prices?
Thanks

Give them a call, would be much easier. I called them today to ask a few questions and Got nothing but very helpful responses.

Give them a call, would be much easier. I called them today to ask a few questions and Got nothing but very helpful responses.

Thanks,
Kind of didn't want to waste their time being so far from a purchase date. Thought answering a post would be easier for them.
Will call.

If your worried about taking up there time just send them an email, then they can answer it when they have the time. Works great for me & I always get very timely repsonse's from Jose.

I always try PM first, but they are busy....and Jose always answers the phone....that's the fastest way to get answers.

Back