BFG A/T vs. M/T

I think it depends on the track, but for overall I would have to say the AT.

A lot of folks use the AT and say it has just the right amount of grip and right amount of slip. I know I love mine.

The AT would probably be the ticket for a loose or muddy track, but the AT has more contact area on a tighter track like most of them are.

it does depend on the track,but overall the at will usaully win. I had bolth and the at put alot more power to the ground it would bring the truck down where the mt would just spin

SmokinStroke09 said:
does anyone have ne experience pulling with the pro comp x-terrains?

yup, my dad has them in a 33x13.5R18 on his truck and they do real well. i just dont know how good they will wear on the road. I have BFG MT on mine and they do great

GREGROB said:
I think it depends on the track, but for overall I would have to say the AT.

A lot of folks use the AT and say it has just the right amount of grip and right amount of slip. I know I love mine.

The MT would probably be the ticket for a loose or muddy track, but the AT has more contact area on a tighter track like most of them are.

Fixed my post :bang

i have the x-terrins and they pull awesome on a loose sandy or mud track, and im scared to run them on a clay track, i think they would grip too much

Back