3-4 Accumulator Spring

not a clue....I do need to get the gauges out and check it.

Is this on a stock trans? Or does it have all the billet goodies in there? Get a gauge on there soon, if you have more problems a line pres. Gauge makes diagnosing a lot more simple. Also Goerend has great tech support. (563) 778-2719 give them a call on Monday

Good luck with the trans

Sent from my iPhone during class

naw its not stock. Billet single/altoreds/kolenes/TFOD in the VB/ I've cranked the line pressure adjuster about 8 turns in from bottomed out.

go buy an ats, ill wish you luck like you did to me and you will be trouble free like me :eek: :D

ps- where did they hide the knock on wood smiley?

Last edited:
naw its not stock. Billet single/altoreds/kolenes/TFOD in the VB/ I've cranked the line pressure adjuster about 8 turns in from bottomed out.

hmm, that should be making quite a bit of pressure. i think im at 6 turns and i make 135psi in OD lockup, mine is a RE though.

Are you just replacing them with a stock spring or the yellow one that TG sends? Ive seen a lot of broken stock springs even in stock vb's.

I have a multi spring setup that came out of one of the vb's i replaced, maybe you need to find a setup like that.

go buy an ats, ill wish you luck like you did to me and you will be trouble free like me :eek: :D

ps- where did they hide the knock on wood smiley?
lol man I have no idea, ALWAYS have great advice Kevin. :Cheer:

ATS tranny LOL LOL
I know right

Must get paid to R&R them.
He got a killer deal on one awhile back, I think hes had good luck with it.

Inside joke..... ;)

Are you just replacing them with a stock spring or the yellow one that TG sends? Ive seen a lot of broken stock springs even in stock vb's.

I have a multi spring setup that came out of one of the vb's i replaced, maybe you need to find a setup like that.

Ya i guess its common, it went to rob one out of another VB I had and that damn thing was broken in 3 places!! Fack!!

I don't even wanna tell y'all how I put it back together.....VERY temporary!!
Trans does shift great though.......still a tad lazy between 2-3 though. The one in 3 pieces was a painted yellow one, the one in my current VB (which is supposed to be a TFOD kit) is a non painted one. My local trans guy (who has built a great rep for buildin performance transmissions said the sonnax one is what he uses.

While we're hear, any tips on gettin rid of this 2-3 lazy shift. Both rh's that have been in this truck have shifted like this.

Back