PDA

View Full Version : Kubota injector help

Farmallgray
02-18-2012, 01:23 PM
Some of you guys may have seen my posts and videos of my pulling garden tractor. It is a Cub Cadet gear drive with a turbo'ed 3cyl 1100cc Kubota engine. It is indirect injection as most smaller Kubotas are. I'm getting ready to put a bigger injection pump on. Right now I'm running about 30cc of fuel and the new pump is supposed to put out 110cc.
I figure that I can probably benefit from bigger injectors as well. I know I can send the existing injectors to CDS or maybe others to be opened up. I'm looking for a possible cheaper solution.

I'm thinking there should be some larger displacement Kubota engines that would use bigger injectors that are the same style. I see a lot on them on ebay that look to be the same thread size. But I can't find anyone who has the info on what will interchange and what will flow more fuel. I haven't talked to any pump shops about it yet, but I kind of hate to waste their time pumping them for info if I'm not spending any money with them.

My engine was originally 28hp. I see injectors for a 48hp 3cyl that look to be the same injector body and line size. I would certainly think those would flow more fuel than my original ones. I'm hoping someone here will have some knowlege of the Kubota injectors.

Cumminsfever
02-18-2012, 05:11 PM
Mercedes. Volkswagen. 6.2/6.5, etc etc.

PM me if you're interested in trying a mercedes tip...