PDA

View Full Version : CountryMark Super Dieselex-4 8% more HP

lenahan05
03-21-2012, 11:13 PM
i work for countrymark energy. and being that i enjoy diesel performance i thought i would post a little info on here for some guys to read and maybe try to persuade them to try a good fuel. this fuel has been dyno tuned an proven to make on avg a gain of 8% more hp than regular over the road diesel fuel. specs of fuel can be found on countrymarks website.

RonA
03-23-2012, 12:21 AM
Carefull. I've still got a barrel of Shell L46 that didn't pass the dyno test. Went to a 50-50 mix and lost like 11hp.

lenahan05
03-23-2012, 06:03 AM
yeah i read your posts about that. but ive seen this first hand on the dyno. and know a very well known company that runs the same thing in their engines. needless to say they are doing things and breaking records. i cant say who because they wouldnt appreciate me letting the cat of of the bag. plus its just hearsay. i have not seen them dyno firsthand.

Stingpuller
03-23-2012, 07:38 AM
How would a guy go about getting some to test with? I will be taking out the dragster in a week or so and would like to test this fuel. Thanks Jeff

lenahan05
03-23-2012, 07:47 AM
How would a guy go about getting some to test with? I will be taking out the dragster in a week or so and would like to test this fuel. Thanks Jeff

you can get ahold of me anytime. you will have to wait until we get rid of our winter blend. the summer blend is what you want. the fuel delivery guy has my number is going to call me when he gets the better blend as i am going to run it myself. unsure how long it will be before the new blend is here but PM me something about what your interested in with your name and number and i will get ahold of you as soon as i get the word.

zstroken
03-23-2012, 07:54 AM
Super Dieselex-4 has always been a great product. I can remember 20-22 years ago noticing a difference in a old 6.9.

joelc79
03-23-2012, 08:31 AM
Just post up when you get it in, i drive through ur town often. I'd try it, what does it do for mpg? Is there a big price difference between regular #2 and this?

lenahan05
05-04-2012, 08:56 PM
well all you guys that pm'd me about this fuel....got a little update for ya. the summer blend is out and if your interested in some fuel call 1(800)283-8123. thats "ceres solutions." their the closest fuel company that carries countrymarks high cetane fuel. call them and talk to them about getting your fuel shipped to ya or how to locate your closest vendor. thanks guys. hope you enjoy the blend. run some with the stanadyne lube and cetane additive mixed in. even smells different. let me know what you think.

Toolman
05-05-2012, 07:27 AM
I have been running this stuff for the last couple of years its good fuel and runs great and it is made from American Oil not imported.

lenahan05
05-05-2012, 08:44 PM
I have been running this stuff for the last couple of years its good fuel and runs great and it is made from American Oil not imported.

yep. make good power and runs clean. it was originally made for the high end common rail inj systems to keep carbon at a minimum and keep your fuel system clean and efficient but it flat out makes power over pump fuel. from what i understand our oil is much cleaner than foreign oil.

Kaiserbailey
07-10-2012, 11:52 AM
You guys ship fuel anywhere around St. Louis, MO?

lenahan05
07-12-2012, 05:31 PM
look up ceres solutions on yellow pages and call them for more info.