Black Cloud Diesel - New Site Sponsor!

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Hey gang,
Please join us in welcoming our newest Site Sponsor-Black Cloud Diesel! :welcome:

Quote:
Some pertinent business information -

In business 4 years
Pride ourselves in putting the customer number 1
If we don't know we won't say
When we don't say we will get the correct info or
point our customers to it.

Dave Bell
Black Cloud Diesel
1-715-824-5051
orders@blackclouddiesel.com

Black Cloud also has a new injector option for you 7.3 guys!

The single most important part of the Power Stroke's injection system is the high pressure oil pump (HPOP).
The HPOP takes low pressure oil (typically 50psi) and pressurizes it to 3000psi, which is then sent to the fuel injectors.
It is this HPOil that actually pressurizes the fuel within the injector, and is integral to good injection pressure, throttle response, and 'efficient' power.
Up until now, to get more FUEL from an injector, the HPOP was required to deliver more OIL to the injector...which will lower the available oil pressure to the injectors...
Ford/International equipped these trucks with a HPOP barely capable of supplying sufficient oil to the STOCK injectors!
Since a new factory HPOP is only 'marginal' when driving the factory injectors...asking it to delivery MORE oil as the engine ages is futile.
What we have done with the "Jumbo Shrimp 200cc" is make an injector which flows significantly MORE fuel than a stock injector...while using significantly LESS HPOil from the pump.
The JumboShrimp200cc's will outperform ANY "Stage2" injector on the market, while maximizing the engine efficiency by drastically increasing the available HPOil from the your old oil pump. These injectors will run with a stock turbo ands are so efficient with regard to high pressure oil, that you will never need to add a dual high pressure oil pump system to your truck. Mediocre or weak high pressure oil pumps will have exceptional oil output just by changing to these injectors.>>>
Also, Black Cloud Diesel has also come up with a muffler/exhaust guide combo that will eliminate the in-cab drone experienced by many diesel truck owners at highway speeds (70-75 mph). Here is the link to our page with the the noise reducing combo.
http://www.blackclouddiesel.com/Aeroturbine/aeroTwithExhaustGuide.htm.

Thanks again Black Cloud! :thankyou2::thankyou2:

-Comp D staff

Welcome aboard Dave, Marge, and Gary! Glad to have ya here!!

Cool, more go fast goodies for the Powerstroke folks :rockwoot:

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome aboard. For anyone how's interested, here is their business address

Black Cloud Diesel
PO Box 36
8836 Edgewater Drive
Amherst Jct. WI 54407
Our business hours are from 9AM-5PM CST Monday-Friday

Wonderful, Wonderful Site. :welcome:

Just make sure if your ever at an event with Tim, you better have a COLD beer ready for his hand. LOL

Ultimate Diesel said:
Wonderful, Wonderful Site. :welcome:

Just make sure if your ever at an event with Tim, you better have a COLD beer ready for his hand. LOL

LOL you're leavin' Phil out....LOL It's best if you're at an event with Competition Diesel...just bring a big cooler of beer for everyone...LOL:rockwoot:

Hello to everyone that has responded to this post. My name is Dave and if any of you call us at Black Cloud Diesel Performance you will probably talk to Marge or me. I want to thank Timbeaux for all of his help in getting us up and running and we're from WI. so sharing a cold beer is never a problem. (That goes for all of you especially Sheila who I hope is Dennis's sister ;-)We're proud to be aboard.

:welcome:

Guys, they are the excellent! I bought my stacks from them over the internet. Told me it would take 3-5 weeks. They arrived 3 weeks on the dot.:rockwoot:

Thanks for the sponsorship guys, its always nice to have someone stick money into the site that is like my second home.

However, it is COMPETITION DIESEL, I think you should have a competing diesel (or at least a diesel of some sort in general) if you want to sell parts for them. :pop: :eek:wned:

Whoever hacked my last screename on here, :thankyou2:

gimme_kid said:
Thanks for the sponsorship guys, its always nice to have someone stick money into the site that is like my second home.

However, it is COMPETITION DIESEL, I think you should have a competing diesel (or at least a diesel of some sort in general) if you want to sell parts for them. :pop: :eek:wned:

Whoever hacked my last screename on here, :thankyou2:

What was your old name on here? Im sure a moderator could get everything straitened out for you!

Back