Truck getting pushed by sled in Kentucky?

Sledpuller

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I heard from a Kentucky puller, another guy was being a jaggoff, and got his truck pushed off the track by the sled.

Anyone have video?

Holy nuts... I think I might be pressing charges or something. Or making that guy pay for the damage. The issue is not pulling one night versus another night in my opinion... It's that the sled driver overstepped the boundaries of sanity and vandalized a puller's truck. I don't care how bad he was PMS'ing, that's never ok.

From what I have been told the operator of the sled was a real ass and was in a hurry to get out of there that night. Will's truck broke the driveshaft and they were trying to see if anything else was damaged. They asked him to hold on after seeing what had happened and then the sled driver decided to push him off the track since he would not move his truck. He pushed the truck close to 100 feet with people yelling for him to stop. This was the last truck to hook in the class. After finally stoping the sled driver came out of the sled yelling at the driver of the truck. The police had to get involved and apparently the sled driver had a few kind things to say to them as well. I was not there but this is the information I was given today by the witnesses. Now the fair board has to pay to fix his truck.

I'm normally a laid back person but if it happened to me, one of us would have take an ass whippin' and it really wouldn't have matter who at the time.

People get shot for crap like that!

Jim

It's a good thing nobody was caught under the truck looking at what was wrong when the operator decided to push the truck off the track.

Yeah id say if that was my truck that he messed up and then to get off the sled and start yellin at me, he probably would of ate his teeth for dinner!

Like Adom said, it was a good thing no one was under the truck when he started to push it!

It wasn't exactly an uknown sled either. I'm sure a LOT of you have pulled it and had the said guy in the cab of it. ;)

C-ya

Back