Slip Speed Question

NoWake200

Loves Jet Noise
Hello everyone, I have a question for a friend. I just installed a Juice/Attitude for him and right after the install he sent his truck on a road trip with a heavy load. He set the Juice on 3 and halfway into the trip his driver called and told him the truck went into limp mode w/ a check engine light. The trans also needed oil as well. I understand the limp of the Alison but why did it need oil and it only needed that one time. Also it went into the shop....he disconnected the Juice which in turn removed the fault(s). They could not find anything.....but they ran a "Slip Speed" test and came up with a number (140) but they have no idea what that means or what to base this off of?

Has anyone else heard or know of this test? If so can you please help me out so I can pass some good information back to him.

Thank you very much for your help!
Rick

NoWake200 said:
Hello everyone, I have a question for a friend. I just installed a Juice/Attitude for him and right after the install he sent his truck on a road trip with a heavy load. He set the Juice on 3 and halfway into the trip his driver called and told him the truck went into limp mode w/ a check engine light. The trans also needed oil as well. I understand the limp of the Alison but why did it need oil and it only needed that one time. Also it went into the shop....he disconnected the Juice which in turn removed the fault(s). They could not find anything.....but they ran a "Slip Speed" test and came up with a number (140) but they have no idea what that means or what to base this off of?

Has anyone else heard or know of this test? If so can you please help me out so I can pass some good information back to him.

Thank you very much for your help!
Rick

Sounds like one of them Edge boxs with issues, call them & ask.

Back