PDA

View Full Version : See you at TS!

StarLite Diesel
05-14-2012, 12:33 AM
To anyone going to TS - i'll be getting there Thursday night, and then probably hung over from there on out :-)

I have some trucks i'll be working on at the race track, and then before the dyno and sled pulls both. If anyone needs anything, let me know! I'm going to be there until late Sunday afternoon, and doing some dyno tuning as well as street tuning on a couple of trucks, but still have room for more (particularly Sunday) so let me know!

Look forward to meeting everyone and enjoying the good times! Very excited to see this event first hand, and watch the trucks i've been working with come to life at the tracks and dyno!

-->Zach

StarLite Diesel
05-15-2012, 09:15 AM
2 days until the fun begins... can't wait to check out the bash at WahBah or wahtever it's called... gonna be a good (long?) night!

Timbeaux
05-15-2012, 09:20 AM
Long night indeed... Come introduce yourself. I'll be the loud readheaded guy.

syrupdawg
05-15-2012, 09:24 AM
Ill see you at wah bahs zach! Always a great time

syrupdawg
05-15-2012, 09:27 AM
What hotel are you staying at?

StarLite Diesel
05-15-2012, 09:45 AM
We were going to stay at the La Quinta but needed more rooms so the person booking our stuff moved us to the Sleep Inn i believe (right by there)?

StarLite Diesel
05-15-2012, 09:47 AM
Long night indeed... Come introduce yourself. I'll be the loud readheaded guy.

LOL.. ok i'll try. I'l be the guy that looks like a deer inthe headlights probably - at least until I can get through a few Jaeger bombs... then i'm sure i'll fit in...:nail:

02SFguy
05-15-2012, 09:57 AM
my cousin and i are headed that way from maryland. cant wait!!!!!

StarLite Diesel
05-15-2012, 12:38 PM
It's gonna be a riot!... cant wait to see what this event is all about...

StarLite Diesel
05-16-2012, 12:17 AM
i should have access to one of Bean's dynos to do dyno tuning, in person, if anyone wants to sign up. I only honestly have time for about 2 trucks, and cannot promise you whether it will be saturday or sunday (Beans is trying to get more info from fairground on their power requirements)...

Anyways - one day or the other, i'll be able to work some deals if people want it... just let me know! Already have 3 other trucks so don't want to bury myself (or the dyno time)..

Thanks!

Blacksdieselhp
05-16-2012, 10:57 AM
Sorry Zach, we are good for La Quinta. Forgot to tell you

StarLite Diesel
05-16-2012, 11:00 AM
Sorry Zach, we are good for La Quinta. Forgot to tell you

Oh sure... make a liar out of me lol... :hehe:

jordanjames81
05-16-2012, 11:01 AM
Where heading out Friday morning. Zac i have few things to talk to you about while there. Im sure ill bump in to ya around Industrial booth etc. Have a safe trip in.

StarLite Diesel
05-16-2012, 11:07 AM
Just look me up Jordan! i'll be landing in Louisville and driving from there.. should be at Wah Bah just in time to see all the party people being seperated from the non... save me a beer!