PDA

View Full Version : FASS Facebook Page

FASSAshley
07-18-2012, 11:23 AM
If you have questions, would like to win some free stuff, or just see what we are up to. Check out our Facebook page:

Improve Your Experience | Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/FASSFuelSystems?ref=hl#!/)

DirtyMaxx03
07-18-2012, 11:26 AM
I have a question. I bought a Fass 150 pump from yall less than 2 years ago. Recently it has started sounding like it is struggling as if it is on its way out. Do yall have some sort of rebuild kit for them or am i gonna need to by a new pump? Thanks

FASSAshley
07-19-2012, 09:40 AM
We can sell you some parts to rebuild the pump, we can sell you the t-block portion with the motor attached, or we can have you send it in and we can take a look at the pump. Do you know what the pump is doing or what pressure it is operating at?

DirtyMaxx03
07-19-2012, 09:47 AM
The pump is loud and always has been (because of where it is mounted). Recently i noticed the whine it makes changed. It used to be a fairly high pitched strong sounding whine and now it is more of a raspy lower pitched whine. It sounds like its struggling to hold pressure. It has been set at 11 psi its whole life and still maintains 11 psi but i have noticed that pressure drops more than it used to under partial throttle.

gneal02
07-19-2012, 10:10 AM
Facebook won't let me add you'll, says you've reached the maximum number of friends.