PDA

View Full Version : Whats everyone up to???

Fireman450
07-28-2012, 03:10 AM
Been awfully quite so far this season??? Whats everyone into??? Im still gathering parts for going from 2.6 to 3.0, Hopefully will be ready by next season.. Havnt had much time off work to touch it.. ( Which i guess is a good thing) All in all Im having withdrals BAD.. doubt im the only one.. When i get started on the rebuild Ill start an build thread to keep everyone updated.

Yall have a good one.

oldestof11
07-28-2012, 06:36 PM
I have missed seeing your videos...

Fireman450
07-28-2012, 10:51 PM
I have missed seeing your videos...

Ive missed makin em... :(

BlackCloudDodge
07-28-2012, 10:53 PM
Hope to see you pull more..Kasey talks about that truck all the time.

2wpuller
07-29-2012, 09:19 AM
Lynn will back out bigger and better next year.well the truck will enyway.Just giving some trouble my friend.Give me a call later Ihad to get a new phone lost alot of no.
I'm almost done with my ford then we can pull the motor out of the gambler.
Dale

Got Smoke?
07-29-2012, 09:47 AM
Lynn will be back out bigger and better next year, well the truck will anyway.

LOL :hehe: LOL :hehe: .........he's ordered a Nationwide Yellow pages phone book to help him see over the wheel next year.:kick:

2wpuller
07-29-2012, 02:34 PM
LOLLOL :hehe: LOL :hehe: .........he's ordered a Nationwide Yellow pages phone book to help him see over the wheel next year.:kick:

that's a good one

Dale

Dazed&Confused
07-29-2012, 03:28 PM
LOL :hehe: LOL :hehe: .........he's ordered a Nationwide Yellow pages phone book to help him see over the wheel next year.:kick:

I thought he was just going to use yours??????:lolly:

Fireman450
07-30-2012, 03:06 AM

Thanks buddy.. HA HA ha... ha

I thought he was just going to use yours??????:lolly:

Get em Andy...lol

wildman6bt
08-04-2012, 01:06 PM
Lynn missed you at the Harrison County Fair in Corydon, IN last night. I think you could of put a woopin on most of them but they changed are rules to no 2wds. I was kinda wanting to build one and just pull local but I don't think there will be any local 2wd pulls. I guess you scared those 4wd guys! LOL

blacksm0king
08-07-2012, 09:54 PM
I'm supposed to be pulling tomorrow night. If I can I'll get a video for you guys. my last pull didn't turn out too well, didn't move it. lol the main reason is they weren't raking the beginning of the track, so it was covered in loose dirt. also I was 2k under weight, and had bald tires. since then I have put some used mud terrains on it, basically give to me. they're on 16" rims, with 20lbs of air in them, vs my bald 19.5's with 95psi. lol.

blacksm0king
08-07-2012, 09:55 PM
video of said pull

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjZU3OJFj7w

blacksm0king
08-09-2012, 12:18 AM
figure I'll post it here too, since I was posting here yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4QbB2BfYoc

Fireman450
08-09-2012, 03:08 AM
Lynn missed you at the Harrison County Fair in Corydon, IN last night. I think you could of put a woopin on most of them but they changed are rules to no 2wds. I was kinda wanting to build one and just pull local but I don't think there will be any local 2wd pulls. I guess you scared those 4wd guys! LOL

Really???? I was there standing at the end of the track most of the night lol. Wishing i was together the entire time...
Hmm no 2wds huh ... Ill have to look into that, I know some guys up there that might be able to help clarify that. Seems like everyone i ran into was hoping id have it there ha ha.

Here is my hook from the last time i was there... not sure who filmed that.. but thanks... lol that was with a borrowed 12mm pump and 2.6 charger from a good friend of mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JdayHntgbA