PDA

View Full Version : burlington coat factor?

6spd
07-29-2012, 06:04 PM
Anyone one heard about the owner of burlington coat factory blocking it off to cops? Just what i heard. I guess they thought cops were being ridiculous to

Craig_C
07-29-2012, 06:55 PM
Where did you hear this.....or you just makin sh!t up?

BluegrassDiesel
07-29-2012, 06:57 PM
Doesn't matter to me. Everyone in the parking lot at the Burlington Coat Factory are idiots anyway.

Red_Rattler
07-29-2012, 06:59 PM
Better to pen them in then have them running around... I'd laugh my ass off if they let everyone in and start tearing ahit up then the cops blocked all the exits and as they passed by to get out, "here's your ticket, heres your tickand and here's your ticket...."

CSnyder
07-29-2012, 07:31 PM
Doesn't matter to me. Everyone in the parking lot at the Burlington Coat Factory are idiots anyway.

Better to pen them in then have them running around... I'd laugh my ass off if they let everyone in and start tearing ahit up then the cops blocked all the exits and as they passed by to get out, "here's your ticket, heres your tickand and here's your ticket...."

well said! Im thinking twice about going again....

Smokie Okie
07-29-2012, 08:01 PM
Doesn't matter what the owner does. If they can see someone breaking the law, they can come in.

nborga87
07-29-2012, 09:05 PM
They need to close that parking lot off. The s**t that goes on in there is ridiculous. Someones going to end up hurt or worse.

DISTURBED
07-29-2012, 09:09 PM
its only matter of time

Howling
07-29-2012, 09:12 PM
I have heard rumors that this will be the last SDX in Terre Haute, not sure if there is any truth to that.

DISTURBED
07-29-2012, 09:16 PM
That rumor has been around for the last 3 or 4 yrs

Red_Rattler
07-29-2012, 09:16 PM
^Ive heard that for 2 years now but one of these years it will come true... But its lasted this long for the shear fact of the money pumped into the local economy.

Rustin
07-29-2012, 09:21 PM
Where did you find this information out? This is interesting.

BluegrassDiesel
07-29-2012, 09:37 PM
well said! Im thinking twice about going again....

You can go and have a good time. Just gotta stay away from the idiots at burlington. We always stay at the Drury. We stay on the fairgrounds for a good part of the day, and then when its over we go back to the hotel room. I might venture out into the hotel parking lot at night just to chit chat but its not too bad. They have cops in every hotel parking lot and they shut everybody down around 2 or 3am.

Howling
07-29-2012, 09:47 PM
I agree with the money thing but I used to go to the street machine nationals in Du quion, IL back in the 90's and it to brought a bunch of dollars to the community. Well the community finally got sick of all the bs and the event was no longer welcomed there anymore. Let's hope this will not happen here.

6spd
07-30-2012, 10:27 AM
Ya i agree with everyone they are idiots there and one of my buddies told me this, i didnt get a strong feeling to make somethin up and put it on here just wandering if anyone else has heard about it

6spd
07-30-2012, 10:30 AM
Where did you hear this.....or you just makin sh!t up?

You got me i put this up for my amusement:umno:

TravisG
07-30-2012, 10:43 AM
Anyone one heard about the owner of burlington coat factory blocking it off to cops? Just what i heard. I guess they thought cops were being ridiculous to

Do you live in Terre Haute or within 50 miles of there? Is your Dad a law enforcement officer? Are you a cashier at BCF, or are you just here to start rumors and general b.s.? Either way. Just stop.

Come to SDX and see THE baddest trucks in the country go down the sled pull track, drag strip, show-n-shine or on the dyno. Not in the parking lot of some place that sells way more than coats.

And don't forget to pick up a "taco in a bag" at the Wabash Valley Dragway on Sunday.

syrupdawg
07-30-2012, 11:00 AM
And don't forget to pick up a "taco in a bag" at the Wabash Valley Dragway on Sunday.

Yessssssss

6spd
07-30-2012, 11:22 AM
Do you live in Terre Haute or within 50 miles of there? Is your Dad a law enforcement officer? Are you a cashier at BCF, or are you just here to start rumors and general b.s.? Either way. Just stop.

Come to SDX and see THE baddest trucks in the country go down the sled pull track, drag strip, show-n-shine or on the dyno. Not in the parking lot of some place that sells way more than coats.

I do go for the pulls asked a simple question if anyone has heard, i am not the one starting anything and i live just south of terrehaute guess you guys dont live close enough to hear anything

LReiff
07-30-2012, 11:51 AM
You don't have to live close by to hear things.
NEWS MEDIA (http://tribstar.com/local/x975855241/Diesel-weekend-sees-boost-in-arrests/print)

I see this video as false advertisement and think the owner/producer should be prosecuted for such.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkvCtDEtDy8
I don't see Scheid/SDX advertise this as part of the venue.

6spd
07-30-2012, 01:24 PM
T You don't have to live close by to hear things.
NEWS MEDIA (http://tribstar.com/local/x975855241/Diesel-weekend-sees-boost-in-arrests/print)

I see this video as false advertisement and think the owner/producer should be prosecuted for such.

I agree if sdx doesnt happen in terrehaute this why i really dont see how nobody has got ran over there yet

Hammer
07-30-2012, 01:27 PM
After what I found the year I went out with my old 12v truck in the parking lot after a needed nights rest,I WILL NEVER go back to this event.

I wake up Saturday Morning to ready myself for the show Saturday and the is a whole pile of azzwipe marks,oopps,I mean burnout marks across in front of the first row of trucks.It was plainly seen than more than a few of said azzwipes just missed my ride and a few others that were sandwiched next to me.

Some can say what they want,I call it DISRESPECT for others property.To get all liquored up and show your testerone overload by blazing off a set of hides in a motel lot,whooopppieee...Shows how much of a true badazz you really are,yeah right.

Funny thing,most of those azzhats probably didn't compete in anything all weekend long except for how much booze they could drink and how stupid they could act afterwards.I take ALOT of time readying my rides for these shows and it shows and to have someone get that close to taking it away or damaging it because of their foolishness is not what I choose to endure.

I will again stay home and at least rest in knowing some drunk azzhat will not have a chance at destroying my rides.

zsk7687
07-30-2012, 06:06 PM
You don't have to live close by to hear things.

Around the :40 mark you can hear one waterhead say something along the lines of "the cops aint stopping it this year!" heh....
http://www.adrants.com/images/orly%20bird.jpg

Craig_C
07-30-2012, 06:19 PM
You got me i put this up for my amusement:umno:

Really then what was the point of this completely useless post??

6spd
08-01-2012, 06:49 PM
Wondering if anyone has heard if it really bothers you maybe you should have just moved on and not posted

TravisG
08-01-2012, 07:05 PM
You live right down the road. Why don't you tell us Ron Burgundy? Is there or ain't there gonna be a bunch of hilljacks at their annual MENSA meeting discussing such topics as:
- Flipped up tow mirrors
- 4" to 12" exhaust tips
- 55 gallon drum stacks
- lope tunes
- The 5.88 they ran in the 1/8th last
week, but they ain't racing this week.
- How they out pulled Kent, Van, Shane and Brad two weeks ago, but nobody saw it or videoed it.
- And last but not least Oral'n the Coal.

Posted using Tapatalk while not eating at Chik Fil A

greenthunder7.3
08-01-2012, 08:42 PM
all i know is i want some cheeseburger in paradise! thats good stuff.

6spd
08-04-2012, 07:44 AM
You live right down the road. Why don't you tell us Ron Burgundy? Is there or ain't there gonna be a bunch of hilljacks at their annual MENSA meeting discussing such topics as:
- Flipped up tow mirrors
- 4" to 12" exhaust tips
- 55 gallon drum stacks
- lope tunes
- How they out pulled Kent, Van, Shane and Brad two weeks ago, but nobody saw it or videoed it.

I agree never said i didnt, i dont quite understand what your getting at though this has nothing to do with what i asked

apocalypse1812
08-04-2012, 07:51 AM
What you asked was stupid, and nobody cares.

2000_fummins
08-04-2012, 08:57 AM
- Flipped up tow mirrors
- 4" to 12" exhaust tips
- 55 gallon drum stacks
- lope tunes

Forgot hoseing the gas. :lolly::bang

TravisG
08-04-2012, 12:17 PM
I'm sorry. No. I have not heard anything about the "owner" of the Burglington Coat Factory closing the parking lot off to Police because they thought the Police were being ridiculous.

smokingoat04
08-05-2012, 11:31 AM
They would if it was "On the mountain"

syrupdawg
08-05-2012, 01:39 PM
I believe we are forgetting the most important subject mentioned in this thread. THE taco in a bag

TravisG
08-05-2012, 02:47 PM
I believe we are forgetting the most important subject mentioned in this thread. THE taco in a bag

That's what I'm talking about.

Posted using Tapatalk while watching John Robinson go 8.24 @ 168 in Colorado

CPSimpson
08-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Posted using Tapatalk while watching John Robinson go 8.24 @ 168 ON THE MOUNTAIN

Fixed it for you

Phooker
08-05-2012, 07:19 PM

That's what I'm talking about.

Posted using Tapatalk while watching John Robinson go 8.24 @ 168 in Colorado
These guys know whats up.

Sent from my a porcelain throne.

Timebomb
08-06-2012, 08:59 AM
Dont know anything about the "Taco in a bag" But Cheesburger in Paradise is sounding really good...

scott 06
08-06-2012, 07:01 PM
My lil brother was watching a old dvd i had nadp presents "got smoke" so i watched it too wow if anyone wonders why it is the way it is . Their shop trucks or trucks with their logos go thur a city and smoke the place out. Cool huh

joyjoyg
08-09-2012, 11:20 PM
mmmmmm......taco in a bag......

Phooker
08-09-2012, 11:36 PM
mmmmmm......taco in a bag......
Yea....like that. Lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

2Tone12V
08-10-2012, 08:04 AM
Yea....like that. Lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2