PDA

View Full Version : Compound piping

RayRoss42
08-18-2012, 07:23 PM
Wondering if anyone could throw out some info as far as who makes a high quality piping kit for a stock turbo/s475 set up. Reason I ask Is because I've had a s475 t6 1.32 housing laying around for a good while now and really would like to put it on just don't know who makes a nice kit minus the turbo.. I've heard that the industrial kit dosnt fit very well from quite a few people.. Really think it would work well for towing/daily driving with the injectors that if have in this truck.. Any info on piping kits would be awesome

Gibson
08-20-2012, 08:08 AM
Do yourself a big favor And ditch the stock turbo. Not worth keeping IMO. I would suggest a large single. Such as an s466-472. WIth a 2nd gen Steed Speed manifold.

custom-diesel.com
08-27-2012, 09:14 AM
you can run a t4 72mm single and the 6.7 will spool it rather nicely. they are a bit laggy on the bottom end. there are many other options available...just depends on how you want the truck set-up. 66's do a good job on these trucks also. the vgt's are just to restrictive and drive pressures get excessive unless externally wastegated.