Lookin into a 6.7 for a farm truck

plowboy1138

I'm lookin into getting rid of the 6.0 in my sig and was wonderin what kind of luck everyone was having with the 6.7s. It's will be a farm truck Stipped dually probably an automatic And be on a cattle trailer or flatbed 90% of the time Thanks Andy

I had an 11 F-250 for a year that I put 38k miles on. It hauled boats and other power sports equipment daily.

I recently traded it on an F-350 dually because I was so happy with it.

I'm lookin into getting rid of the 6.0 in my sig and was wonderin what kind of luck everyone was having with the 6.7s. It's will be a farm truck Stipped dually probably an automatic And be on a cattle trailer or flatbed 90% of the time Thanks Andy
It will definitely be an automatic. Ford quit offering a manual when the 6.7 came out. We have a couple 6.7 Ford's at work. They seem to run pretty well. They are c&c trucks so they are derated a bit.

Bionic Post

thanks i appreciate your opinions.....weve had good luck with fords other than the engines bein crap(excluding the 7.3 of course) and that 6.0 is terrible on fuel.....im only getting 6 to 9mpg loaded muchless it being a shop warrior

good to hear my uncles an engineer for ford so he gets a pretty good discount on em......hopefully pullin the trigger and he'll bring it out on easter from mi.

Back