Eye protection

9724VF350

Tractor Guy
efpmask-Metalhead-v2-rightangled-md_zpsb7c61e2e.jpg

I've spent about 3 hours behind one of these the last couple evenings while grinding on cast iron. Best eye/face protection I've used. Fantastic vision, a couple times I found myself dodging large pieces not even realizing I had this mask on.
Blocks 75% of the grinding dust, a simple disposable mask used with this is more than enough.

They have clear lenses, tinted lenses, and a auto darkening insert.

Save Phace | WORLDS Sickest Tactical Mask and ONLY Sports Utility Mask and Extreme Protection Mask

I wear prescription glasses, not had any problem. But then again I've kept a barn fan blowing on me to stay cooled off while grinding with a heavy Carhartt and welding gloves in a heated building.

Maybe the air moving is helping me out.

I used to use those, and they work good for alot of things. When you're in a stupid position throwing a huge shower of sparks, the design that wraps pretty tight around your head makes a noticeable difference.

Point noted.

Would also like to point out however when you are working on something that is making you so fuking mad you want to punch something, thowing your cheap face sheild is alot cheaper then your expensive tools, project your working on, or a broken hand.

Back