PDA

View Full Version : vp truck

lco
10-04-2007, 06:46 PM
http://video.competitiondiesel.com/recentvideos/1/516868c9-68ee-4ed2-8ee0-99ab012fba12.htm i think its like the 9th truck that pulls. the title before the pull is brad(show me smokers) 2nd of his vp trucks. just wondering if anybody knew any info on the truck. thanks

GSM-01
10-04-2007, 06:52 PM
Well I video taped that (actually it was Dustin's gf that videoed it) Those trucks are up there. His Maroon and Black on are pretty stout. He has alot of work under the hood and run a HRVP and the redline. There are alot of other things involved under the hood.

lco
10-04-2007, 06:58 PM
yeah sounds cam'd and i'm sure all the other goodies are there. just never seen a vp truck that pumped up. got any more vids of that truck. is your truck on youtube i think i've seen it doing a dyno run there.

GSM-01
10-04-2007, 07:04 PM
I don't have anymore of his vids, but he should be at the event this weekend so Ill prolly video him there as well. My truck was on a dyno once and it wasn't on any video, I rented out the dyno for my truck alone cause I didn't want anyone else around. My truck is also a VP truck.

lco
10-04-2007, 07:12 PM
sweet that would be awsome if you got video of his trucks.

GSM-01
10-04-2007, 07:19 PM
All the second gens there were 24vs. And they were all part of the same group with brad. They all also have alot of money into them.

inline6power
10-04-2007, 11:39 PM
Travis, what have you been up to man? how did the move go? as far as the black VP truck, kinda sounds like he is running a setup close to mine or i am running a setup close to him. i will give ya a call tomorrow travis, i will be dynoing saturday at the Hollister event.

GSM-01
10-05-2007, 02:29 AM
Been busy, got a couple job offers after I opened my mouth (to think that would be all it would take... That and winning with under powered trucks as in the video). Brad is not doing anything like what your talking about, though there are some secrests he is hold back but I know where his VPs came from and I know the pumps are HRVPs. We also have a dyno event sat but I do not think I will put it on the rollers... I like people to keep guessin! LOL