PDA

View Full Version : Raptor Base Fuel Line Fittings....

bigtexss
02-15-2014, 04:29 PM
I'd like to know the size of the fuel line fittings from the 'OLD' raptor pumps before this push-loc mess. Are (were) they the same fittings that come with the current FRRP's??? (part# 4A-1-02-08-08-S)

bigtexss
02-18-2014, 02:12 PM
No help at all?

RacinDuallie
02-18-2014, 03:05 PM
I'd like to know the size of the fuel line fittings from the 'OLD' raptor pumps before this push-loc mess. Are (were) they the same fittings that come with the current FRRP's??? (part# 4A-1-02-08-08-S)

No help at all?
Perhaps if you were to mention NADM then you might get him to respond

:hehe:

2Tone12V
02-18-2014, 03:45 PM

Might try shooting the AirDog website that question. From what I know and have experienced. Yes, the fittings are the exact same as the old push lock fittings and are -8 JIC and 1/2" push lock. Don't take any advice from duallie. He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. He's been trying to put the same truck together for 5 or 6 years now. Last time he had a truck that ran 1/4" hose would supply enough fuel on Kurt Haisley's truck.

RacinDuallie
02-18-2014, 03:48 PM
Might try shooting the AirDog website that question. From what I know and have experienced. Yes, the fittings are the exact same as the old push lock fittings and are -8 JIC and 1/2" push lock. Don't take any advice from duallie. He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. He's been trying to put the same truck together for 5 or 6 years now.did you not respond now after a couple of days on the question being asked? :kick:

RacinDuallie
02-18-2014, 03:50 PM
Might try shooting the AirDog website that question. From what I know and have experienced. Yes, the fittings are the exact same as the old push lock fittings and are -8 JIC and 1/2" push lock. Don't take any advice from duallie. He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. He's been trying to put the same truck together for 5 or 6 years now. Last time he had a truck that ran 1/4" hose would supply enough fuel on Kurt Haisley's truck.another edit anthony?? - what my truck runs everyday? Get your facts straight

Timbeaux38
02-19-2014, 09:30 AM
Jeff... This is not your forum. AD pays for it and they don't pay you to speak for them. Stalk much bro?