PDA

View Full Version : PDRA's year to shine, yeehawww!

Fletcher
10-19-2007, 11:17 AM
PDRA members, remember what this is all about, US !!!!!!!
(def::"US" Pronunciation: \əs\ ; a special group of top of the food chain diesel vehicle owners who deservers to equally indulge in the Vendors advertising proceeds)

In the near future there might be new diesel race organizations forming. This will be great, considering the PDRA vehicles will have more demographic opportunity to show off the Vendors Stickers while participating in the multi-race organization events across OUR Nation (Vendors love visibility) Now, this coming year, allot of us will have our vehicles picture ready, At sometime we'll need to assign someone to be responsible for collecting our vehicles pictures to be used in our presentation along with the person's bio.

In the next couple of months, as we near, things will start Progressing as our rigs get ready for testing….

imelmo
10-23-2007, 11:14 AM
:rockwoot:

Dennis Perry
12-17-2007, 08:26 PM
Fletcher,

I love the sig. I should add in my sig "The first all motor with nitrous in the 10's running 23lbs of tire pressure:hehe: ".

Dennis

weweld
12-18-2007, 12:50 AM
We had to put the rail on hold , to much work and the purchase of Stroked Lightning and the tub job , plus building the new motor set us back a little.

RacinDuallie
12-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Dig the upcoming deals in the works. Y-alls needs to gets ye some shades.$.02 :clap: :evil :evil

Igotit
12-18-2007, 09:03 PM
We had to put the rail on hold , to much work and the purchase of Stroked Lightning and the tub job , plus building the new motor set us back a little.
Gene did you build a motor for the little red truck??? I want to compound my black truck soon but the gray one is first to get worked out.

Fletcher
12-23-2007, 09:25 AM
Fletcher,

I love the sig. I should add in my sig "The first all motor with nitrous in the 10's running 23lbs of tire pressure:hehe: ".

Dennis

How long has it been? and you still can't pull an all motor run. Wow, your just the guy to go to for advice. Hey, your the "GO-2-GUY":hehe: :hehe:

Dennis Perry
12-23-2007, 11:57 AM
How long has it been? and you still can't pull an all motor run. Wow, your just the guy to go to for advice. Hey, your the "GO-2-GUY":hehe: :hehe:

Well we tried to make you the GO-2-Guy but you nevered showed up for any events:hehe: . Well I guess I make a motor pass just for you this year:rockwoot: . If I make a motor pass just for you will you concider coming to the TS Performance Outlaw Diesel Challenge?

Dennis

Fletcher
12-23-2007, 01:09 PM
It took us 10 years to finally make our first cup of coffee, I guess we're to busy finishing our thesis.:doh: GO, METRO!

Just kidding, we love ya like a brother, happy holidays.:woohoo:

Fletcher
12-23-2007, 01:45 PM
I guess I should answer your question (I became a little pre occupied being a smart ass:welcome: )
I just bought a new enclosed trailer for the purposes of traveling grater distances. Last year's work schedule was arduous due our new plane's program..However, in 08 I would entertain coming over to meet my fellow diesel enthusiasts and atanding your race. I would defiantly need some direction for accommodation when we arrived. What are the dates ????

Dennis Perry
12-23-2007, 03:40 PM
April 26th. I'll be intouch with the rest of the info.

Dennis

ERemington
12-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Wow, how much $$$ have you guys got in that TS truck...180K? that seems like a lot of money for a truck that only goes 12's on all motor. Definitely need to go to that race.

ERemington
12-25-2007, 06:26 PM
It took us 10 years to finally make our first cup of coffee, I guess we're to busy finishing our thesis.:doh: GO, METRO!

Just kidding, we love ya like a brother, happy holidays.:woohoo:

Hey Fletcher, what does "Metro" mean?

Camotanker
01-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Hey Fletcher, what does "Metro" mean?

Geeeezus.... its a clue... you have to figure it out to become the next PDRA member. :hehe:

K5KRAZIE
01-03-2008, 07:53 PM
Does "metro" mean "slow silver monster" in your part of the country???

Camotanker
01-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Does "metro" mean "slow silver monster" in your part of the country???
:hehe:

I thought it was a term used by the homosexual community to describe the unemployed.

http://www.nwdiesels.com/forums/uploads/post-4-1194140745_thumb.jpg

K5KRAZIE
01-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Fletcher is a homo?? I had no idea???

Camotanker
01-03-2008, 08:12 PM
Fletcher is a homo?? I had no idea???
geeeezus you are out of control! hold me. :pop:

Fletcher
01-05-2008, 09:18 AM
:hehe:

I thought it was a term used by the homosexual community to describe the unemployed.

http://www.nwdiesels.com/forums/uploads/post-4-1194140745_thumb.jpg

Good eyes Camo, he does have a squared upper lip………..watch out for those wood workers………. :hehe: