Congrats to Lenny (Dynomite Diesel) for his 06 CR's 900hp on #2

Morse

Diesel
I got a message from Lenny today that he got his 06 megacab to 900 diesel only hp on his dyno. When I called him afterwords, he was doing a test ride.. He was laughing because he had some guys in the truck, and it was breaking the tires loose and spinning from a 95mph start.. He's also running 35's.. It sounded like they were having fun.. I look forward to hearing more info on his truck.. I do know he was running a TST only, twin pumps, and twin turbos.. No stack..

Hay Riles clean out your PM bro!!
Yes Len did like 89xHP and over 1600Ft. Lbs. torque!!!
Twins, dual CP3s, 200HP DDP injectors, and a TST!! AWSOME!!! This truck is just flat amazing!!! After the last set of twins holding him up @ just under 700HP. He came back with a BANG!!! Nice job!
I told him he has enough fuel to spray it, he just stated to me "but why?" HAHA!:hehe:

K5KRAZIE said:
Twins, dual CP3s, 200HP DDP injectors, and a TST!! AWSOME!!! This truck is just flat amazing!!! After the last set of twins holding him up @ just under 700HP. He came back with a BANG!!! Nice job!
I told him he has enough fuel to spray it, he just stated to me "but why?" HAHA!:hehe:
PMs cleared:bang

K5KRAZIE said:

what twins setup was he running before Aaron?

geees, last I knew that was his wife's rig and the shop truck that would stay with "Basic" mods for customers to ride in.. They offered to let me drive it when it had some mild injectors in it. I told him no it'd make me cry.. I wonder if I can take him up on that offer again :hehe:

I hope he hasn't forgotten about the grim reaper!

:woohoo: That is impressive for any brand, those common rails are really making a showing. Have any dodge common rails passed 1k hp #2 only?

GSM-01 said:
Hey you dont have one either, your well on your way!
By no stack I think he means "he isn't stacking another box/programmer with the TST"..

If thats already understood, my apologies, carry on.

Congrats Lenny!

TST only on a LOW level. I went for a ride in it as well, there were four 200+lb guys in it and it would blow the tires off at will. It makes 53? with the box off and I didn't see much if any smoke even when he ham-fisted it. It popped the DD clutch at speeds in excess of the legal limit once or twice as well.

Bobcat698 said:
By no stack I think he means "he isn't stacking another box/programmer with the TST"..

If thats already understood, my apologies, carry on.

Congrats Lenny!

Yea... My bad I should have put something sarcastic on there:bang Talk on!

Back