PDA

View Full Version : My Tom

Fletcher
11-04-2007, 02:41 PM
State fair winner, Blue ribbon for best show, the covident overall small FA and 4-H county award three tone snood

TMONEYDIESEL
11-04-2007, 04:04 PM
now thats a good looking TOM

KBennett
11-04-2007, 04:26 PM
That's great! Is that an import? ;)

Fletcher
11-05-2007, 01:59 PM
That's great! Is that an import? ;)

So, your obviously are not aware of how instrumental the poultry farm and diary associations were influencing the Asian export of automobiles into our culture back in 1963, Although it seems oxlip for theses two items to be mentioned in the same sentence, poultry was the signal most important shipped food to ever land into their economy. The next time you pass a poult in your local feed store remember this correspondence and how important exporting is to the macro economics…..:hehe:

Timbeaux
11-05-2007, 04:13 PM
So, your obviously are not aware of how instrumental the poultry farm and diary associations were influencing the Asian export of automobiles into our culture back in 1963, Although it seems oxlip for theses two items to be mentioned in the same sentence, poultry was the signal most important shipped food to ever land into their economy. The next time you pass a poult in your local feed store remember this correspondence and how important exporting is to the macro economics…..:hehe:

Obviously you have been studying on the principal of diminishing marginal returns and how supply and demand are inversely proportional. When C+I+G=X, you can truly unravel the mysteries of the GDP and the GNP

JOHNBOY
11-07-2007, 01:40 AM
Is it ready to be imported into the oven yet?

I bet it would go well with gravy, domestic grown corn, and some Labatt Blue (imported from are fine freinds up north).

I will say that I do preffer wild turkey over farm raised. More dark meat and a better over all taste.

blackandstacked
11-07-2007, 03:32 AM
I too prefer Wild Turkey but we may not be talking about the same wild turkey. Nice Bird.

K5KRAZIE
11-07-2007, 11:59 AM
I bet it would go well with gravy, domestic grown corn, and some Labatt Blue (imported from are fine freinds up north).

I do think your speeking of Canada!! America's hat!!:shake: