PDA

View Full Version : Emission questions.

99GreenCummins
01-10-2015, 08:21 AM
Are the 2012 6.7s having emissions issues? I am looking at a newer truck and found a truck I like. 2012 F350 6.7 w/35k miles. I drive 4 miles to work everyday and do the hauling for the Farm. I don't hardly do any hauling in the winter though.

Is it possible that I may end up with issues daily driving one of these trucks? I understand there are a ton of possibilities on this but it keeps bothering me. I don't want to buy something and in a short period of time have Eger/dpf issues.

jfaulkner
01-10-2015, 08:39 AM
Are the 2012 6.7s having emissions issues? I am looking at a newer truck and found a truck I like. 2012 F350 6.7 w/35k miles. I drive 4 miles to work everyday and do the hauling for the Farm. I don't hardly do any hauling in the winter though.

Is it possible that I may end up with issues daily driving one of these trucks? I understand there are a ton of possibilities on this but it keeps bothering me. I don't want to buy something and in a short period of time have Eger/dpf issues.
I have a 2011 and drive 5 miles to work. Never had any issues before I removed the potential problematic parts but I'm sure they were coming. Always wanted to regen as I was pulling into my driveway, rarely did it ever get to do a complete burn.

matty169
01-10-2015, 03:01 PM
If you buy it and want to delete it, I have a xrt pro race tuner I will sell you reasonably cheap.