Maryland & Virginia sometime in next 2 weeks.

Mark Nixon

No Savior among the flesh
Looking to run some cores to Maryland and possibly to pick up a trailer in VA.

I'll be rolling through Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and maybe others, with the 2500/3500 Mutt-brid and possibly pull a full size pick-up box trailer, for anything else folks might want brought out.

On this trip, since I'm not pulling the 30 footer, I'm wiling to navigate a few miles out of route to deliver, so don't be too shy to ask. LOL
Keep in mind, that space will be somewhat limited.

Mark.

Oh g, thanks a lot. Sell the NV5600 swap and then tell me you are coming close to WV.:doh:

Just busting your balls. Is there a reason you have chosen the route you have?

I'm an idiot, cores to Maryland.

Last edited:
Okay!
Got some issues fixed on the Mutt, mainly doing a 5 speed swap, from a junker auto. :D
The first part of this week will be figuring out who wants what and where it's going, This means if you want something, SPEAK UP!!
About Wednesday I will start organizing the load and the route to be taken.
By Wednesday I should know whether I am starting out very early Thursday morning, or waiting until a week from to-morrow to start out.

DON'T PROCRASTINATE, NOW IS DECISION TIME! :D

Mark.

Mark we are about to get 8-12 inches of snow tomorrow night and into Tuesday. Just an FYI.

People around here freak out about 1 inch. So its pretty much the end of the world.

I came home to that after Texas, it sucked. :(
I'll watch the weather and how it progresses, if I don't like what I see, I'll push it a few days down the road.
Not a big deal.

Mark.

Gonna' pass on starting this trip for a few days, with the weather that has passed through the east over the last few days.

Plus, I'm a lazy bum who doesn't care to freeze is ass off loading iron, with only a cold cherry picker to work with. :hehe:

Mark.

Well, we had beautiful weather today and we got a lot done to-day to prepare, but now I am down with the flu. :(
I feel all warm and cold at the same time, crazy.

It should not surprise me, not BLAMING anyone, but I was in the hospital late last week to see Dad in the hospitice ward and I saw all of my siblings and extended family late Saturday for dinner.

I felt odd last night, then achy when I woke up this morning and it progressed from there.

Mark.

Well, we had beautiful weather today and we got a lot done to-day to prepare, but now I am down with the flu. :(
I feel all warm and cold at the same time, crazy.

It should not surprise me, not BLAMING anyone, but I was in the hospital late last week to see Dad in the hospitice ward and I saw all of my siblings and extended family late Saturday for dinner.

I felt odd last night, then achy when I woke up this morning and it progressed from there.

Mark.

Hope you feel better Mark. Sorry to hear about your dads situation.

Okay, as it stands now, this trip is going off starting to-morrow night.
Got most everything loaded that's spoken for.

I DO HAVE ROOM FOR OTHER HEAVY PARTS, TRANSMISSIONS, ENGINE BLOCKS, CRANKS, HEADS, THINGS OF THAT NATURE AND I AM LOOKING TO MAKE A FEW SALES ON THE TRIP, SO HIT ME UP!!!

The lead stop is going to be "NO LIMIT MANUFACTURING" in Marshfield, WI on SATURDAY MORNING.

Any needs, just reply, PM or Call 402-780-5127.

Mark.

Back