1993 dodge w350 w/ getrag360

KeiTh_Oo2z2

Banned
I bought a complete 175hp p pump setup for my truck from a 94' for $950
(Pump gear, pump, injectors, lines, timing case, lift pump and cam.)

My performance shop said my Ve pump is going to fail, so I figured id have them install the new setup and fix my oil leak from the rear of the timing case.

I wanted to do a street cam but dont know what kind is the best?

Also does anyone else know of other mods to do while its all took apart.

Thanks,
Keith

Shush! I may get a cheap failing pump.....

Op, lots of vendors on this site sell cams. Talk to them about your goals and they will suggest what they would run with your set-up.

Im saving up like 2-5k for the install, so late summer is probably the earliest itll get done... Just waitin for better weather so I can start staining decks

My truck has the kdp tabbed, fuel pin, 3200 spring, advance timing, aftermarket "cold" air intake, 4" diamondeye turboback to a sidepipe, pusher 3" passenger side intercooler pipe and o even wrapped the downpipe in 2000degree exhaust wrap. About to have my shop wrap my exhaust manifold. I also have a pyro and boost gauge

Last edited:
Well they quoted 2k for the complete install of the pump with new timing case gaskets, a new cam is like 600, injectors 1000 and a new turbo is atleast 1000 i figure...

Springs, push rods.

O ring the head. Depending on how much pressure you are going to run.

Reseal the whole engine.

Billit tappet cover.

Then send me that VE.

LOL I saw the OP got shown the door- but for the record I have all the parts here that I coulda PEE Pumped my first gen- A LONG TIME AGO.

I fought myself for 2 years:rockwoot: I kinda like this ol VE pump. Broke an output shaft, and 2 o.d. cases, other than that she had been DAMNED reliable, and has done everything I asked of it.

Call me nostalgic.

I have plenty of fun with my "lame azz ve"!!! I have a 215 pump and parts to do the swap, I just like the "lame" crowd....

Back