PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw Pullers

CTDYoungGun
11-16-2007, 09:57 PM
Any of you folks from the midwest that watch or follow the outlaw truck and tractor pulling association may have some new classes to watch out for next year...

as far as tractors go, they are discussing starting a new class to be called "limited pro"...the details being discussed are turbo size and cubic inch limits...the class should be identical to the superfarm rules, but allow a 4.1 in 4.4 out box holset turbo and also allow custom intake and exaust manifolds...

they are trying to create a class in between the superfarm and superstock since there is about a $200k difference in the classes (to be competitive)

Distributor
11-17-2007, 08:20 PM
200 k difference???? What are you paying for a SF and a SS??

CTDYoungGun
11-18-2007, 06:43 PM
I guess I overstepped my bounds on that one...that was just what my boss (who pulls SF with the outlaws and took 4th in points this year) said it would cost for him to step up and have a good chance at winning some pulls...and from the rules I even know the only thing the SF and SS share in common parts are the wheels/tires...everything on the winning SS tractors is component...nothing like the SF class

Distributor
11-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Actually, The tires arent the same 24.5's on a SF 30.5's on a SS.
A winning SS doesnt have to be a component, The only added benifits of them is the dependability of the compnents and ease of working on them.

A top Sf can sell in the 85k range + the 200k I'll build em all day long for that...LOL

gmoney
12-15-2007, 11:04 PM
I heard a store bought alky on the left coast "under the influence" was less that 200k not tooo much though and that is is special pricing for all us califonicators

smokemaker
02-06-2008, 07:29 PM
don't you mean to bridge the gap between superfarm and pro-stock?