Better late than never.....

Duratys

Somewhere along the line i have developed a "slight" addiction.

Soot...Turbo Whistle...Tire Smoke and the priceless look on his face at the next light is what keeps me goin. :woohoo:

Hope to have some fun here :ylsuper:

Tys

now that your a member for a few days:smileglasses: , You can officially be picked on . :dead-horse-fast2:

How is that banks treating ya :doh: ? Or the stock tune doing LOL . I bet it rips that big fiver ! :woohoo: Time to nut up and get back in the HP game !:bigsmile: Get that BD on and some fuel in so we can hear about the next blow up:evil ..............LOL

Glad ya came on board TYS. Get fast Freddy over here too.

Yeah Ill tell ya running stock isnt for me. The BD just showed up yesterday on the doorstep so thats on my,allready too long, list of things to get bolted on. Im sure it wont get installed these next upcomming days off. As far as french dooring another block........................it aint gonna happen:bigsmile:

I thought the dog threw you out Tyson.:welcome: Damn kats are always dragging things in. :aiwebs_024: :D

Mike L. said:
I thought the dog threw you out Tyson.:welcome: Damn kats are always dragging things in. :aiwebs_024: :D

You know what they say Mike..........Gotta keep movin in the sand box or youll get burried quick. :woohoo:

Back