PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis Dyno Pull

OT-OF-Here
11-24-2007, 04:13 PM
I thought some of you GM guys living near the St. Louis area might like to come over to MCS Midwest Performance Diesel on Dec 1 at 9AM for a dyno throw down. We'd love to see some of you guys and your rides.

Directions: I-44 just West of St. Louis at the Gray Summit Hwy 100 exit (2 exits West of Six Flags). When you exit look for the Phillips station on the South outer road at the exit,.. turn left to the 1st road on your right and look on the hill overlooking I-44 and you can't miss MCS.

For questions, call 636-451-4144 ask for Keith.

OT-OF-Here
11-28-2007, 05:36 PM
9AM this Saturday, Dec 1st. :rockwoot:

GSM-01
11-28-2007, 11:37 PM
9AM this Saturday, Dec 1st. :rockwoot:

They are calling for ice down here in springfield, hopefully your weather is showing it will be better over on the other side of the state!

OT-OF-Here
11-29-2007, 05:38 AM
They are calling for ice down here in springfield, hopefully your weather is showing it will be better over on the other side of the state!

Rain in the late afternoon and in the evening turning to sleet. Give Keith a call and tell him you're from out of town and would like to dyno early in the day. 636-451-4144

BigYellowIron
11-29-2007, 06:40 AM
Wish I could make it, I have to be back to KC late afternoon so it dont look like i will be able to bring my 12v.

JFlagg
11-29-2007, 11:00 AM
If the weather is scarin' ya, I cleaned out the spare bedroom....Room for one.

GSM-01
11-29-2007, 05:11 PM
If the weather is scarin' ya, I cleaned out the spare bedroom....Room for one.

Would a hot little burnette be able to share that room for one?:hehe: Just kidding, but you never know with me... Things happen... For gosh sakes i took home a stripper on thankgiving. I know where I am going when I die.... Thinking about it, but will know tomorrow a little bit better on the plans.

GSM-01
11-29-2007, 05:15 PM
Rain in the late afternoon and in the evening turning to sleet. Give Keith a call and tell him you're from out of town and would like to dyno early in the day. 636-451-4144

I'm not dynoing. I'm in the process of blowing up a tranny but I have to save it enough so I can make it bakc to PA in a few weeks as I have a job back there. I'm not too worried, JFlagg offered a place and a relative maybe in town so I can find something, if not. I have slept in the truck many times. But dynoing isnt going to prove much. I got 8x18 injectors, .120 connector tubes and a programmer on a complete stock truck outside of that. I'm just waiting for the BOOM!:hehe:

JFlagg
11-30-2007, 10:15 AM
Would a hot little burnette be able to share that room for one?:hehe: Just kidding, but you never know with me... Things happen... For gosh sakes i took home a stripper on thankgiving. I know where I am going when I die.... Thinking about it, but will know tomorrow a little bit better on the plans.
The bed is big enough for two, trust me. And I've been there before, my best was three strippers from East STL that treated me and my friends to dinner at Hooters, bought the alcohol, and came back to the town house for some midnight, naked Marco Polo in the complex pool:rockwoot: And if you do decide to stay I might make you help me in the garage Saturday night....I started fabbing up my stack last night. And yes, I usually spend my Fri/Sat. nights in the garage....I'm boringLOL

There are some good local pubs though with alot of drunk 20-somethings within walking distance though...

Diesel-Dan
11-30-2007, 11:16 AM
Weather shouldnt be to bad...only going to be around in the morn...but melt by mid to early morn...from what i have been hearing at least. Just drive slow and turn them boxes down for goodness sake! haha... BUT i got a 3 mile drive from my house....so....haha....

Our Race/Show Truck that was in Diesel Power this month will be there.........hope to meet a few of yall.....

GSM-01
11-30-2007, 04:13 PM
Weather shouldnt be to bad...only going to be around in the morn...but melt by mid to early morn...from what i have been hearing at least. Just drive slow and turn them boxes down for goodness sake! haha... BUT i got a 3 mile drive from my house....so....haha....

Our Race/Show Truck that was in Diesel Power this month will be there.........hope to meet a few of yall.....

How I totalled the first truck....:bang :bang :bang

After today, I'm going to have to se if my partner is crime is going to let me out.... After a few things happened today, its going to be an extremely long weekend. Not that is is a bad thing, its extremely good but as of 1 hr ago, this became priority... MAJOR priority!