Over head cumputer

Mooring Product

I just don't care
Over head computer

I have an 03 with the computer in the top liner that give outside temp/ average gas.. what ever you call it.. it stopped coming on. Not that its very important but has anyone had this problem? Fuse maybe?

:thankyou2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its more than a fuse...I tapped it with my fingers and it flashed on.. I think I better let a pro do it before I burn myself. Electronics this small is not my thing.
Thanks for the help.

Mooring Product said:
I think its more than a fuse...I tapped it with my fingers and it flashed on.. I think I better let a pro do it before I burn myself. Electronics this small is not my thing.
Thanks for the help.

You can't run a soldering gun? The link will tell you exactly how to fix it and will cost you about 5 min of your time. Or you could take it out and drop it off at an electronics repair shop
Ford get's about $400 for that little sucker if you plan on buying a new one :bang

Good luck

How the hell do you get this thing out? I can't find a screw and don't want to pull any harder then I have. You would think Ford would have a recall on this thing? Who the hell would you take this thing to? Maybe I should call DJ.

Thanks all.

Back