PDA

View Full Version : SCT DPF in tuning

Nootch
01-19-2016, 12:32 PM
I've been trying to get my local tuner guys to see if they are willing to do custom tuning for a F550. Its a work truck that is required to have DPF in, and the out of box tunes are pretty good, but there is room for improvement.

What i am looking for is a tuning company that can work with the big single turbo and help it best it can off the line spooling. I run 9000KG most of the year so a little more punch would be good. Would also like to get an auto high idle to keep the engine warm so i don't have to run against the VMAC all day to keep the engine warm and DPF in check.

Any info or contacts would be greatly appreciated. Try to CompD family before i google random shops across the lands.

Cummins610
01-19-2016, 05:12 PM
Have you tried Coopers in Alberta? His stuff is kinda hit and miss but maybe he will work with you..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIGRPOWR
01-19-2016, 07:45 PM
call me.

800-581-8986 , ask for mike .

Nootch
01-19-2016, 10:17 PM
Have you tried Coopers in Alberta? His stuff is kinda hit and miss but maybe he will work with you..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was working with Mitch Cooper for a while. He just shut down his 6.7 SCT tuning because of issues. I had already waited 5 months with no forward movement.

call me.

800-581-8986 , ask for mike .

Will do, be hearing from a Kyle.