BD "sick" Larry.......

CumminAtYa

Looking for a megacab
There's a little debate on another board about this vid. First off the guy says they "had the truck dyno'd out at like 790" but he does not indicate if it's HP or TQ, but after seeing the video you know dam well it isn't HP. And who the F says "dyno'd out??" Also he calls the program he's running a "sick" larry.....I have never heard of a sick larry file. I have only heard of crazy and scary, and one guy said you can get a "pedophile" or petafile larry but I've also never heard of that. Another thing, the guy says the truck is an 03 - unless something has changed, you can't even get a "larry" file of any type on an 03/04, just the 600/610 series 04.5+. So unless he's swapped in a 600/610 engine if the original blew, which I doubt, it's not possible. So am I thinking right here, or am I missing something??? Also, does bully dog still sell injectors for CR trucks, or did they ever? He claims 140 injectors from bully dog....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LsKyjYyf8Q&feature=related

Last edited:
He may be a little off on what he quoted. But to be honest I have never been in front of a camera before for anything of that nature...I would more than likely be a little nervous and possible miss quote a few things.

he's a dumbass. Looked to me like a stock turbo. I know it's not 790 hp. If it had 140 horse injectors in it that thing would smoke like no tomorrow.

2001shrtbedcmns said:
he's a dumbass. Looked to me like a stock turbo. I know it's not 790 hp. If it had 140 horse injectors in it that thing would smoke like no tomorrow.

There is only one good thing I can see out of this whole thing, he made it on TV with a diesel truck. He did it with a diesel (numbers right or wrong and parts right or wrong) he put in good words for the diesel's. Although, he is an idiot....:bang

I didnt see a big turbo under there! I call BS on the hp, not with just those couple modds he said. Or did i miss something:what:
But like GSM said he made it on TV with a diesel and thats good for all of us oil lovers!!:rockwoot:

wow he must have power!! according to gale banks the less smoke you have to more power!!!!! he must be pushing 790!! lol but seriously did anyone else notice how he said "it dynoed out 700-790" that's a really big range lol

i hate dumbasses like that. Dumbasses like that talk too much too. Go down to the local O'Reillys and see what Im talking about. I got in an argument one day about diesels and the guy didn't know who I was. He later smarted off about some guy with a badass red cummins with a fuel pump that "you could hear driving down the road." I asked him to come outside and listen. At the time I had a a noisy ass FASS...and he suddenly quit talking smack just because of a FASS. No hp gain there!!!! I hate morons.

Well, as I said in my first post, he may have been quoting 790 torque, but he didn't indicate whether it actually was horsepower or torque. I can see the number being right if it was torque, but we all know it sure isn't horsepower. I don't see why the guy had to be so nervous, it's not like it was live.....I still think he just doesn't know what he's talking about.....

Uuuum... We bought this and bolted it on .... uuuu then we bought this and bolted it on....... Uuum then we polished this out and bolted it on.
Nice ride but what did they build exactly?

they built the Uh bullydog 140 horse injectors... and the ahh predator um ahh 140 horse chip. LOL

I'm running the "sick" larry program in my 12 valveLOL :umno:

I love listening to people talk out of there ass.:hehe:

I have the "Inbred cousin-screwing Larry" File in my truck. Looking forward to "Meth-head panhandler Larry" and "Wife-beating alcoholic Larry" as well LOL

Back