PDA

View Full Version : 2500 with auto level bags. No leafs. Turbo back exhaust?

Breedsrt
02-19-2017, 09:49 AM
I'm looking at doing a 4" or 5" turbo back exhaust. Looking at flo pro's website it says their exhaust won't work with the air ride equipped trucks. Has anyone messed with this issue? If so what exhaust or part #. Trying to get everything ready for the ez lynk release. Mines a 2015 ram 2500 mega cab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BWC
02-19-2017, 04:23 PM
Ive found this: "I put an afe full Stainless turbo back on my 2015 mega cab longhorn 4wd with the rear air suspension. And yes it clears. But I did just for my own piece of mind put a dent in pipe where went by air bag. And then took heat shield off spare tire and flattened ribs on it due to exhaust pipe would rub it usually when truck in reverse."

And this:

"I deleted and put the 4" flo-pro on and yes, its within 1/4" of the bag. I've been monitoring it and haven't seen any problem as of yet. While the exhaust pipe gets hot, I'm not sure it gets hot enough to damage the bag protection. It does however worry me."

Breedsrt
02-19-2017, 04:32 PM
Ive found this: "I put an afe full Stainless turbo back on my 2015 mega cab longhorn 4wd with the rear air suspension. And yes it clears. But I did just for my own piece of mind put a dent in pipe where went by air bag. And then took heat shield off spare tire and flattened ribs on it due to exhaust pipe would rub it usually when truck in reverse."

And this:

"I deleted and put the 4" flo-pro on and yes, its within 1/4" of the bag. I've been monitoring it and haven't seen any problem as of yet. While the exhaust pipe gets hot, I'm not sure it gets hot enough to damage the bag protection. It does however worry me."

You the man!

BWC
02-19-2017, 04:55 PM
You the man!

Anytime! Post up what you end up doing, I'm curious.