christmas in the desert

BroncoKid

Diesel Bronco Wannabe
i would like to say merry christmas to everyone that is still here in the desert for the holidays, and all of those at home supporting us over here. it takes a lot of mental ability to be 8000 miles away from home, let alone be gone for the biggest holiday season. my hats off to all of you! i am proud to serve with you all!
Merry Christmas and stay safe. make sure to contact your family members and make sure they know you are thinking about them. I hope to see all of you at the track back in the states soon.:thankyou2:

AMERICA LOVES YOU!

SPC HURST
206th Trans!

Merry Christmas, I have been 8000 miles away from home for over a year a while back, in a country that doesn't celebrate, and I know its not easy. Thanks for what you guys are doing so I can stay home with my family. I can never say thanks enough to each of you. Merry Christmas.

BroncoKid said:
i would like to say merry christmas to everyone that is still here in the desert for the holidays, and all of those at home supporting us over here. it takes a lot of mental ability to be 8000 miles away from home, let alone be gone for the biggest holiday season. my hats off to all of you! i am proud to serve with you all!
Merry Christmas and stay safe. make sure to contact your family members and make sure they know you are thinking about them. I hope to see all of you at the track back in the states soon.:thankyou2:

AMERICA LOVES YOU!

SPC HURST
206th Trans!

+1, Merry CHristmas from the sand box

Merry Christmas!!! Been there, done that. Props to the guys doing it right now so I don't have to again....Beers all around when you get back.:Cheer:

Merry Christmas to you guys in the sandbox, I was there last year and this year I am in Okinawa, Japan. Maybe next year I will be home for christmas.

-Tom

Back