PDA

View Full Version : Interest in your modified solenoids

rickou812
04-24-2006, 11:32 PM
I would like to purchase your modifies direct and EPC solenoids. What am I looking to cash out?
Thanks

smoop
04-25-2006, 12:49 PM
Rick,

We start with new OEM solenoids, they are reset on the trans dyno or in the truck using a pressure gauge. There is no way we could supply a pre-set solenoid by it self. I do not know of any other reliable source for solenoids other than OEM. (FoMoCo). But I recommend always replace the EPC and Direct anytime the trans is apart.
Smoop

Fletcher
04-29-2006, 03:20 PM
Hi, for the last four years, I’ve been experiencing awesome reliable transmission performance while drag racing and cruising my truck around town. Why is that?

rickou812
04-30-2006, 01:09 AM
Hi, for the last four years, I’ve been experiencing awesome reliable transmission performance while drag racing and cruising my truck around town. Why is that?
Why don't you enlighten us:bow:

Fletcher
05-01-2006, 11:31 AM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :bow: :bow: :bow: Why don't you enlighten us:bow:

The Gods built it...................(note: that little woo woo guy cracks me up)

Timbeaux
05-01-2006, 11:35 AM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :bow: :bow: :bow:

The Gods built it...................(note: that little woo woo guy cracks me up)

Glad you like him Mr. Fletcher. :thankyou2:

Bye Now
05-02-2006, 11:09 AM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Flecther,

I am having the same problem. My fuel mileage went up and everything:ylsuper: ? I think I need to take it in to the dealer and get it reflashed:bigsmile:

BTW: Great looking truck in your avitar. What are the chances we could see this thing in BG at the TS Outlaw race?

Dennis

Fletcher
05-08-2006, 02:02 PM
:woohoo: Flecther,

I am having the same problem. My fuel mileage went up and everything:ylsuper: ? I think I need to take it in to the dealer and get it reflashed:bigsmile:

BTW: Great looking truck in your avitar. What are the chances we could see this thing in BG at the TS Outlaw race?

Dennis

I'm staying w/ the Dodge/Cummins theme all the way down to equipping the vehicle with one of Sun Coast’s new 47s “The Red Headed Step Child” :aiwebs_009:

I would love to attend your world class event; this would defiantly be the venue to race and meet all our peers.:welcome:

We have already been discussing this opportunity and looking ahead at our schedules testing the feasibility.:bang

RacinDuallie
05-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Hmmm. I too inquired about this "Little Red Headed Step Child", I have the raped ape version in the big ol heavy duallie and it will be fitting to see this "Little Red Head" in action....May the clouds part and the tranny GODS speak, Dearly beloved, taketh art thou Red Head Child, and go destroy all thy sinners......

mikehalseyjr
08-10-2006, 09:22 AM
Joe,

Are the solenoids hard to replace?

Do you have an appx. cost from FoMoCo?

Thanks,

Mike

smoop
08-12-2006, 08:26 PM
All of the solenoids EXCEPT the EPC can be replaced in truck without valve body removal. The EPC requires VB removal to clear bulhead connector for harness.
Solenoids should be approx $38.00
Smoop