selling my truck

inline6power

more hp than you
well as most of you know what happend with me and my cousin, i have decided to sell my truck now and get it over with. dad made a good point that if i wait till after the bakersfield event , i am trying to have my cake and eat it to. i am just going to sell it now and get it over with so i am done with my cousin and dont have to worry about it anymore. HUGE plans already on the table for my other project truck. more to come about that later.

trucks specs. 99 extended cab duallie,4x4. has 4.10s and a posi in the rear. truck will have a rebuilt stock tranny with a built vb, and a converter. will also have a stock turbo and stock injectors. it will have the redline and power puck still on it. has new age steel studs and the head is oringed and ported and polished. also has a HRVP. i will be keeping the nitrous and the turbo is being used in a different truck. asking 13,000 or best offer. pm me or e mail me at aross@rossandchristopher.com . thanks again guys for your support and i will be back very shortly witha monster of a truck.

forgot to add stuff about the inside. interior is perfect. only thing wrong is the plastic piece on the seat that holds the electric buttons is broken. the cup holder springs are bad and other than that, its in perfect condition. have many pics if interested. let me know as i have it for sell here in town now as well.

got another thread about it called i cant go. explains everything. so if anyone is interested, pm me or you can respond on this thread as well. thanks guys.

really wanting to keep it with the truck , if i do decide to part it out and sell it, CL2000 has first dibs on it.

just a few pics of the truck

sanddrags.jpg

sanddrags009.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010014.jpg

155510358_512046637_0.jpg

ok how about 12,000. truck also has a camper shell thats painted the same color as the truck. truck has working AC even though you dont see the cooler in front of the intercooler. i took it off for more air flow but its going back on. motor only has about 27k miles on it. brand new everything in it except for the crank. did the rebuild because it had the 53 block origianly and cummins replaced the block so i thought i would put new everything in it while it was out. liked stated before, it will have a new mild performance rebuilt tranny and tc. tires are brand new and interior is in good shape. any questions feel free to pm me or e mail me at aross@rossandchristopher.com

the wheels are just plain ole eagle alloys. not to speacial but they do look better than stock lol. if you guys know of anyone that may be in my area interested, just pass the word. thanks guys.

Back