PDA

View Full Version : Bullydog Outlook Monitor 40166 For Sale- Make offer!

Bobcat698
01-13-2008, 12:50 PM
I have a Bullydog 40166 Outlook Monitor I NEED to sell.

Works on 03-06 Fords, 06 Dodges, & 06 GM vehicles.
Description from Bullydogs site:
The Outlook™ In-Cab Monitor Adjusts, Monitors, Displays & Records Engine Functions.

The OutLook™ Monitor primarily monitors vehicle parameters and displays them on the easy to read display. The quick joystick navigation allows you to access over 20 different vehicle parameters which can be displayed four at a time. When the OutLook™ Monitor is coupled with the Triple Dog™ Downloader you can experience its full potential to controlling your vehicle power levels on-the-fly. You will also be able to control safety defueling functions based on certain vehicle parameters, more specifically: exhaust gas temperatures, coolant temperatures, and transmission temperatures (not all three are available on every vehicle make). On top of all of that, the OutLook™ carries the unique feature of being able to gauge vehicle performance; you can test horsepower and torque, record quarter mile runs, and also check your vehicles 0-60 mile per hour times in seconds.

Retail/Map is $371.90

It came as a Triple Dog/Outlook Monitor combo, but I robbed the triple dog for a local customer, he didn't need the Outlook Monitor as he had analog gauges.

Make me an offer, lets make a deal!

DSALRAM
03-31-2008, 06:08 PM
I have a Bullydog 40166 Outlook Monitor I NEED to sell.

Works on 03-06 Fords, 06 Dodges, & 06 GM vehicles.
Description from Bullydogs site:
The Outlook™ In-Cab Monitor Adjusts, Monitors, Displays & Records Engine Functions.

The OutLook™ Monitor primarily monitors vehicle parameters and displays them on the easy to read display. The quick joystick navigation allows you to access over 20 different vehicle parameters which can be displayed four at a time. When the OutLook™ Monitor is coupled with the Triple Dog™ Downloader you can experience its full potential to controlling your vehicle power levels on-the-fly. You will also be able to control safety defueling functions based on certain vehicle parameters, more specifically: exhaust gas temperatures, coolant temperatures, and transmission temperatures (not all three are available on every vehicle make). On top of all of that, the OutLook™ carries the unique feature of being able to gauge vehicle performance; you can test horsepower and torque, record quarter mile runs, and also check your vehicles 0-60 mile per hour times in seconds.

Retail/Map is $371.90

It came as a Triple Dog/Outlook Monitor combo, but I robbed the triple dog for a local customer, he didn't need the Outlook Monitor as he had analog gauges.

Make me an offer, lets make a deal!PM me your bottom dollar!