Looking for Feedback On PPE Tuner for 6.7

KC Wade

The Pool Guy
Has anybody tried this tuner on their new 6.7 yet? I've got my deal done for my new 08 6.7 and was looking for a tuner that plugs into the data port as opposed to an actual chip (for that matter I didn't know if all Dodge tuners/chips use the data port). Good power gains? EG temps? MPG?

I've checked on several others and am wondering about this one. A couple of shopd/stores that carry many different brands recommended the PPE...good advice?

Hey man, What color is your truck?? I live in Shawnee, wonderin if I've seen it driving around anywhere..... as for the dodge question, I'm almost positive that the PPE is a handheld programmer, but I believe you can also get tuners that plug into the dataport like the Edge and whatnot..... somebody with more knowledge on the 6.7s will probably chime in here soon.

--Ryan

well...by handheld do you mean one that plugs in like a Superchips handheld? That is what I was thinking the PPE was. My Superchips Ford tuner plugged in at the diagnostics/data port and reporgrammed. I'm assuming the PPE works the same way for the Dodge. My 08 is over in Lawrence and we are finalizing the deal tomorrow hopefully. I drove the truck Saturday and was very impressed w/ the stock configuration in terms of how it ran and how very quiet the truck was. Once it comes home (going to have some side steps added as well as have the interior changed to leather plus Line-X the bed and rails), it is a gray crew cab that will say "Heartland, Pool & Spa Service, Inc." on the side.

I have the Superchips Flashpaq 3808. Really makes a difference in acceleration. Dually spins all four once turbo kicks in. I have gone back to stock setting because I have to go to the dealership for a transmission related problem. don't know if it was caused by the flashpaq??? 17000 miles in 2 months no problems CEL< MIL< Catalyst etc.etc.etc... mileage avg 13 city 16 Hwy

07.5 Quad Cab Dually 6.7 CTD

Back