PDA

View Full Version : Thanks from Colorado!!!

shayb
07-25-2006, 12:06 PM
Honestly, there are not enough words to describe how grateful I am for all the wonderful friends I have and all the help, encouragement, prayers and support that our events and I myself receive. I will try though.

Tony Wildman, Brian Graham, Luke Cline (kid), Rusty....Thanks for being the best house guests ever. Thanks for all the laughs and the late night talks. Thanks for all your hard work at all the events. You guys are great. Next time my house will be in much better order, sorry for the mess. And Luke, thanks for the burn out mark you left in front of my house. LOL. Let me tell the rest of you, having these four guys in my house was like having the Blue Collar Comedy Tour 24 hours a day!

Brian and Patti Thompson and all the BTS crew....Thanks for driving all the way out from Arkansas to attend. Sorry for all the last minute confusion. I hope you were able to enjoy the events and not be bugged too much by your fans. We appreciate your sponsorship more than you know, your support of us means more than I can ever say. You're family.

Terry and Vicki Hedrick from Precision Industries Convertors....Thanks for coming all the way out from Tennessee! We also appreciate your sponsorship and hope we can work together in the future on more events. You both are so important to me. Next time - TUBE TOPS! LOL.

Frank (PowerSnorter) and crew......Wow! You guys are great. Thanks to Clevenger Performance for being a sponsor at the pulls. Thanks to David for being our track prep guy, flag guy and all around go to guy during the pulls. I also thank you for getting people across the whole country on the lookout for another sled for me on Thursday. I COULD NOT have done this without you. Please keep in touch!

David and Amanda Lott (and Samantha)....Thanks for coming out from Houston. Thanks for the donation of the intercooler, you made the guy who won that very, very happy. I am so glad that you hit your best time ever and I see even bigger and better things on the horizon for you. That brand new ATS tranny must have done the job. I think they need to call that new custom TC you got the "Snow White Special". We enjoyed taking your daughter to the mountains.

TomS and Lisa......How can I ever repay you? I don't think it is possible. Thanks for listening to me bawl on the phone Thursday and thanks for helping me hold it all together. Thank you also for scrapping to get something in our concession stand. You two always come through for me and the club!

Rocky and Katrina......Just another one I will never be able to repay. You both just jump in to do whatever is needed, plus always give me a shoulder to whine on. LOL. Rock, both your trucks did amazing things this weekend and I am so proud of you! None of those trucks at the pulls would have gotten through tech without you!

Robert (aka Robert out, or Alldiesels).....You are just an all around good kid. To bring your tractor out and do the track prep was going above and beyond and I appreciate it! You have always been a huge supporter of the club and that is what keeps things going! Congrats on your pulls and races, you and Tadd have put some serious work into that truck of your's and have done a bang up job! (By the way was Tadd kidding when he told me he sold his 6.0 and bought a Dmax???).

Jeff McCoy.............Thanks for all your hard work both at the pulls and the drags. It seems like there are those few members who stick with the club through thick and thin and are always there to pitch in. You are definitely one of that rare group. I appreciate you more than you know.

Brian Bunting..........Thanks for hauling butt out here to get here in time to pull!! You being here made the show that much better, so we appreciate that. Sorry for calling you a wuss, but I figured that if anyone can take that, you can. You went out there and proved yourself! I can see I need a heavier sled when you, Frank and Robert are involved!!

Jeremy Lowry (RMTDR President).....Jeremy, thanks for coming to the pulls and helping any way you were ask. I also appreciate you organizing your members to help out. Our clubs work real well together and always have, so I hope we can continue that tradition for a very long time.

Richard Madsen (MADDOG).............Thanks to you as well for hauling tail to get here in time to set up your dyno Friday night at the pulls. I am so glad that it worked out for you to take it up to Bandimere on Saturday and Sunday. You have an awesome set up and I know you will do well with it. You keep in touch with me. I expect to be kept up to date with how you (and that Lightening) are doing.

Scott and Kenny at Collins Muffler.......... Thanks for attending our events this weekend. I hope you get some good response. You guys are awesome and I hope we can work together again real soon.

John Ayre with Dynadroit Diesel.........Thanks John for coming out and setting up your biodiesel trailer. We all learn a lot from you and appreciate the information. I know that we will be doing lots of work together in the future.

Ryan and Angie Gogerty and family.......... Thanks for coming so far to pull and have fun. We ejoyed your family in the mountains on Saturday and hope that you will call if there is ever anything you need.

Showboat Sled, Hazard, Nebraska....Thanks for picking up the slack when I needed it. Next year we will be setting this up with you first, you guys did an awesome job and were so much friendlier than many others!!

Others I need to thank would be Rebecca from Boulder County Fairgrounds, Kurt and Brian at USA Pulling, Eric McBride at DHRA, Nixcavating in Longmont.....these folks did different things from providing a loader to get the scales off the trailer to making lots of phone calls for me on Panic Thursday, as I call it now.

I also thank all the pullers and folks in attendance. Thanks Jeremy Wacker for keeping in touch with me all day Friday and for hustling out to get here. Thanks Kylie for running up to tell me that my mic was still on. LOL.

Last, but not least, thanks to my hubby AlanB for putting up with me these past few weeks. I know they have been hectic and that I have been up and down. Thanks for being the sled hook guy and keeping things in order down on the track. I could not do any of this truck stuff without you and I love you.

Okay, here are the results from the pull. Everyone got two hooks that were added together. Then the final three went to the pull off for one final pull.:

Street Diesel:
Kenny Krier, Colorado, 92 Dodge, 6375 lbs, 165/169.4
Luke Cline, Kansas, 96 Ford, 7030 lbs, 239/222.5
Shawn Aksamit, Arizona, 97 Ford, 7670 lbs, broke
Tom Steen, Colorado, 96 Ford, 6995 lbs, 248/194
Calihan Dierenfield, Colorado, 02 Ford, 7655 lbs, 231.9/242.10
Jeff Welsh, Colorado, 05 Dmax, 7970 lbs, 171.6/256
Rocky Horn, Colorado, Fummins, 6520 lbs, -

Super Street Diesel:
Frank Puskarisch, Pennslyvania, 95 Ford, 8485 lbs, 169.5/208.6
Kyle Strasburger, Nebraska, 02 Dodge, 8485 lbs, 223.6/230.6
Joe Oram, Oregon, 01 Ford, 8310 lbs, 221.1/226.2
Bryan Bunting, Iowa, 00 Ford, 8495 lbs, 233.8/245.9
Robert Cook, Colorado, 04 Ford, 8190 lbs, 251.7/249.11
Dave Gross, Colorado Dodge, 7140 lbs, 225.6/-
Toby Bridges, Texas, 8440 lbs, 239.11/237.8
Greg Lesh, 8495 lbs, 249.11/.41.9

Open Diesel:
Kenny Krier, Colorado, 92 Dodge, 202.11/-
Frank Puskarich, Pennsylvania, 95 Ford, 270.5/271.5
Josh Welsh, Colorado, 03 Dodge, 258.9/.49.4
Jeremy Lowry, Colorado, 00 Dodge, 212.4/210.5
Robert Cook, Colorado, 04 Ford, 256.6/.52.9
Ryan Gogerty, Indiana, 96 Ford, 242.8/243.6

Street Finals:
1st - Calihan Dierenfield, Colorado, 02 Ford, 255.6
2nd - Tom Steen, Colorado, 96 Ford, 246.0
3rd - Luke Cline, Kansas, 96 Ford, 161.7

Super Street Finals:
1st - Robert Cook, Colorado, 04 Ford, 260.5
2nd - Toby Bridges, Texas, 05 Ford, 243.1
3rd - Bryan Bunting, decided not to run

Open Finals:
1st - Brian Bunting, Iowa, 00 Ford, 286.0
2nd - Frank Puskarich, Pennsylvania, 96 Ford, 271.7
3rd - Josh Welsh, Colorado, 03 Dodge, 261.8
4th - Robert Cook, Colorado, 04 Ford, 255.10

Thanks again to everyone! I am sure I missed some folks, and I apologize for that. I also apologize for all the last minute scrambling we had to do and to the folks who could not make it out due to our schedule change. We do hope you will all come back out next year!!

Shay