Quality Lift for Ford

LG STROK

I am getting ready to buy a lift and new wheels and tires for my truck and want some input on quality lifts. I wanna go 6" or 8". I have looked into the Donahoe and Rize lifts, but honestly those seems a lil to expensive i think. I mean they are easily 2 grand and then you still have to buy shocks and steering stabilizers on top of that. I want a lift that rides fairly well still, and does not wanna wander all over the road. But its a 1 ton truck so I ain't asking for it to ride like a caddy! Anyone have any experience with the Pro Comp Stage 2, Fabtech or Skyjacker kits? I have 4 buddies with GM trucks and all have 6" pro comps and love that lift, but not sure if its the same quality on the 05-07 Ford trucks. Thanks in advance for any help guys!

definitions in lift word:
Procomp = procrap
fabtech = craptech

donahoe & rize are expensive, yes but ride amazing.

on my last ford i ran a superlift 8" lift. i loved it. when i got in my buddies that had a 6" donahoe, yeah it was a bit smoother but i can accept a stiffer ride for alot less money.

on my 97, i had skyjacker. love it too.

moral..
pay for what you get.

Rize radius arm drop would be a cost effective lift....not as much as the 4-link.

Full Traction makes a good 4-link for the Fords.

CST also has some good stuff.

DR is no longer in business.....some of the same people are working under new name/new ownership. But, I have no idea if they have any product available.

Back