PDA

View Full Version : Single stack kit

Robertp
02-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Do you have a kit for the 03-06 dodge rams?

Single 5" kit will be fine, if you can shoot me an e-mail on the prices, with and without a down pipe.

JOHNBOY
02-08-2008, 06:36 PM
What about for a Dmax?

5" or 6" single miter.

Robertp
02-09-2008, 04:04 AM
PM would be fine too.

crzycowboy
02-11-2008, 06:38 AM
Do you have a kit for the 03-06 dodge rams?

Single 5" kit will be fine, if you can shoot me an e-mail on the prices, with and without a down pipe.

Depending on the look you want, we may have a kit. Our standard single kit, still mounts the stack to the passanger side of the truck. Now we have had people by 4" to 5" adapters, flex, an a elbow, to piece together a system that comes through the bed right of center. So it's all up to you. Let me know what you have in mind, and I'll see what I can do to help. You can do the same thing with the D-max Johnboy. Just decide on the look you're going after. Feel free to PM or email me guys if you like. You can call me as well.

Robertp
02-11-2008, 06:15 PM
Depending on the look you want, we may have a kit. Our standard single kit, still mounts the stack to the passanger side of the truck. Now we have had people by 4" to 5" adapters, flex, an a elbow, to piece together a system that comes through the bed right of center. So it's all up to you. Let me know what you have in mind, and I'll see what I can do to help. You can do the same thing with the D-max Johnboy. Just decide on the look you're going after. Feel free to PM or email me guys if you like. You can call me as well.
That kit you describe as the norm is what i want. let me know the price please. Thanks

crzycowboy
02-12-2008, 08:36 AM
That kit you describe as the norm is what i want. let me know the price please. Thanks

Ok, a single 5" stack kit is:

SPU-5SK (universal stack kit)

GM-0004-S5SK (4" turbo back to 5" S-pipe)

I can give you contact numbers for a dealer if you like. I cannot give you prices. We manufacture the product, the dealers/distributors sell them for us.